“Basically just bar food”
Review of Mullet Bay

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mullet Bay
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 31, 2012

Most of the food is basally fried seafood baskets and bar food and although not bad if you are looking for good seafood there are much better places to go on the island. Frozen drinks surprisingly not very good for an island bar. Atmosphere is great sitting on the porch.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

We have been there several times. I really like their shrimp. My sister had the Philly Cheesesteak and it was very good. My SO had the cheeseburger and said it was also good. The service was good but not the best. Nice place to go if you are here on vacation. On a busy day parking is a challange. Pay attention to any No Parking signs.

Reviewed May 9, 2012 via mobile

It was a good find. Perfect island atmosphere. The food was good and the portions were large.

Reviewed May 8, 2012

We stop at Mullet Bay every time we come to St. Simons. The seafood salad and the sweet potato fries are especially delicious. I just love the building, which reminds me of the restaurants on Key West.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

Great seafood I like the crab cakes especially. i like the atmosphere