“Yum!”

CJ's Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed October 5, 2013

So I have been on a sucky diet for about two months because I failed my biometrics exam at work. No reduced insurance premiums for me. But, you know the famous saying . . . . what happens on vacation stays on vacation.

If only that were true.

So, my kids wanted a pizza. I thought - I haven't had a pizza in months. If I'm going to BLOW the diet, I want to make sure it is WORTH IT. Pizza Hut, Domino's and Papa Johns need not apply.

When strolling through the delightful town of SSI, I asked several merchants what they would recommend for pizza. Everyone said CJs.

CJs was definitely worth blowing the diet. And since they have both deep dish and thin crust, I don't feel too guilty.

Worth.
Every.
Calorie.

1  Thank Lara J
There are newer reviews for CJ's Italian Restaurant

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Both pizza and spaghetti available. The red sauce is both delicious and unique. I love to come here for the pasta and the price is right.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We loved eating at CJ's pizza. The deep dish was delicious! Alton Brown from the food network was there! We met the owners too. It's a great spot, great food and good beer.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

One rainy evening while on SSI we decided to stay in and rent a movie. We ordered the Magic Mushroom and a thick crust meat and cheese pizza. They were both delish! The meat and cheese pizza crust was awesome and was baked perfectly in a rectangular shape. The mushroom pizza was cooked just right on a thin crust. Perfect for movie night!

Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

A great break from seafood at the coast is CJ's Italian Restaurant in the heart of the St. Simons village. It's an eclectic little spot with delicious pasta and pizza, fabulous marinara sauce, even excellent salads. A spot for "regulars" that visitors should not miss.