“Great selection and service”
Review of St Simons Sweets

St Simons Sweets
Dining options: Late Night
Description: This is a new but booming sweets shop with many kinds of fudge, chocolate covered treats, ice cream, smoothies and more in the Village area of St. Simons Island, GA. There is nothing else like it on the island!
Dallas, Georgia
“Great selection and service”
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I visited this shop twice in the same day, once for ice cream and once to buy candy to bring back after our trip. Both times, we received excellent service. The strawberry ice cream was especially good, but my rocky road was also delicious. I didn't care for the chocolate covered potato chips, but the toffee rivals my own homemade and the fudge comes in so many flavors it's impossible to pick a favorite!

Central Indiana
“TOFFEE!!”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Oh My GOODNESS I had the toffee from this place and it was HEAVEN!!!
Best EVER! I got a piece about 2/3 the size of my palm and it was under 4$......Delicious!!!

Visited March 2014
Jacksonville, FL
“Delicious sweets”
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

I love local sweet shops so during our visit to SSI we stopped in and were not disappointed! They had a large variety of sweets, and all that we tried were great! We had the salted Carmel bar, the cookies n cream fudge and red velvet cookie. All of which were great but the fudge was my personal favorite. There was also a long line to their ice cream section so I assume that must be a big hit too. A definite stop for sweets if you're in the area.

Naples, FL
“A great variety of great sweets.”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Had all the normal sweets and ice cream along with some very unique specialties. The variety of pecan and praline treats surpassed all the shops we have been to in the southeast. The most interesting were the pecan and caramel covered rice krispy treats.

We tried the Pecan Pie ice cream and the chocolate cookies and cream ice cream. Both were very good.

• Visited February 2014
Jasper, Georgia
“Sugar Rush”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

The staff was friendly and service was fast. The fudge was creamy. You must try the caramel dipped marsh mellows. Yum Yum! Husband and daughter each had a waffle cone that was chocolate dipped. They said it was good. They make all their desserts in house. Give them a try.

• Visited February 2014