“2 years passed and it was such a good memory, we”

Palm Coast Coffee, Cafe and Pub
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night
Description: On any given day, when you stroll into Palm Coast Coffee, Café and Pub at 318 Mallery St. on St. Simons Island, you’ll find a nice array of locals enjoying one of their favorite Village hangouts and island visitors who are thrilled to have found such a quaint, little hot spot. You’ll quickly discover that Palm Coast isn’t just about coffee.Like you’d expect from any good coffee shop, Palm Coast serves some of the freshest coffee, lattes, and espresso on the island, as well as a variety of homemade pastries and the island’s best homemade muffins. However, what people might not realize is that Palm Coast also has a great selection of craft beers that change weekly, and a well-stocked full bar for wine and a wide variety of cocktails. Always be sure to check the special board for new and seasonal concoctions—both in coffee creations and bar beverages! Looking for a relaxing spot for breakfast- Palm Coast has it with great creations as well as eggs your way- all outside on the patio. If it’s something a little more substantial you crave, the lunch and dinner menu includes fresh homemade soups and a variety of other fresh, creative selections that you won’t find elsewhere on the island. The seared ahi is a well-known menu favorite. There are also a number of tasty vegetarian options available. Seating is abundant and pet-friendly on the sunny outdoor patio and or in the shade of the courtyard.The other thing you’ll find in the courtyard is a terrific covered stage for the musicians who play here each weekend. Palm Coast books both local and regional acts and is one of the best outdoor venues for live music in the Golden Isles. Open mic nights are popular year round, and, boy, does this place drawn a crowd on summer evenings! Day or night, this is a place where locals, visitors, families, and pets gather—all are welcome.Stop in to have a cup of coffee and take advantage of the free WiFi service while you study. Grab a beer and spend a sunny afternoon in a rocking chair on the porch with your pooch. For date night, come early for dinner then stay to listen to some lively tunes in the courtyard. You’ll agree Palm Coast Coffee is a little bit more than your average coffee shop. In fact, you might just fall in love.
Reviewed November 13, 2013

HAD to return! This time, it was just as good! My husband didn't remember the place - until we got our order and then it all came back to him (that says a lot too). I really appreciate food that is fresh and unprocessed. This cafe has real food, and the people who made our meal knew what to do with it. It's a nice little place that has an interesting, fun take on food, does it well and is unpretentious. (Lavender-infused lemonade - exquisite!) The wait-staff were friendly, informative and knowledgeable - quick to serve, quick to inquire, quick to remove .. relaxed and nice. I wish it wasn't over 1,000 miles away from us, because we'd be here ALL the time!

There are newer reviews for Palm Coast Coffee, Cafe and Pub

Reviewed November 12, 2013

My wife and her girlfriends had gone shopping while the boys went golfing over on Jekyll Island... The next day the six of us went back and had a wonderful lunch, an amazing chocolate cake (sorry Amy C), and Miss Laura C (their coffee barista) made me a specialty coffee blend that complemented the meal. The other couple at our table shared the red velvet cake, and yes, Wayne M -- it was fabulous!!! Leave the franchise restaurants once you leave the mainland -- this is a nice little mom and pop stop you need to find...

Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

We went for "great desert". I had lemon cake at 6.00 a slice and it didn't even taste like lemon. He got chocolate cake and said it wasn't very chocolaty it was like 5.50 a slice. I wouldn't go back the girl who waited on us wasn't very friendly.

TheNisa, Owner at Palm Coast Coffee, Cafe and Pub, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Thank you for visiting Palm Coast. The lemon Italian cream cake (priced at $5.00) that you referred to is a local favorite. The cake is light with a refreshing lemon cream filling. The chocolate cake that we serve is our Five High Chocolate cake. It consists of five layers of dark chocolate cake, sandwiched with chocolate filling and finished with dark chocolate ganache. Quite “chocolaty” for most. On your next visit you might want to try another favorite- Our Red velvet cake. It’s a four-layer cake with a chocolate truffle filling, filled and frosted with a cream cheese icing.

In addition to these great desserts we have muffins made from fresh ingredients, like our carrot muffins. They contain freshly grated carrots, whole-wheat flour, flax seed, and gourmet spices. They are as delicious as they are nutritious. Our Banana chocolate, banana nut, and pumpkin breads are also house made using the finest ingredients.

Although you were only able to try our desserts, we offer a full breakfast, lunch and dinner menu, the islands freshest coffee, an excellent rotation of craft beers, cocktails, wine, & live music.

Our staff works hard everyday to assure that we provide a consistent – positive experience. We strive for customer satisfaction and regret that we did not meet your expectations.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

Everything we ordered was perfect. We had a chicken salad sandwich, shrimp roll, Ahi Tuna wrap, and The BLT. Now for desserts-- red velvet cake was the best I had ever eaten. We took a brownie and a lemon blueberry muffin home and I will be back for more.

We received very good service during a busy time. This is now my first and favorite stop in Saint Simons. Good job Palm Coast!!

Reviewed November 8, 2013

The Ahi Tuna Wrap had been recommended to me, so my expectations were high. It was perfectly cooked, and well presented. Four of us shared one slice of delicious Red Velvet Cake for dessert, which I'd eaten here before. PCC is a cosy restaurant which I have no hesitation in recommending to anyone looking for well-prepared, heartily-portioned food.
In addition, I have to say that our waitress service was as good as any I've ever had. Our waitress (the owner's daughter, I believe) was polite, attentive, and knowledgable about the menu. I shall definitely return here on my next visit to SSI.