“Excellent New York Style Pizza”

Sal's Neighborhood Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Come on in and join us and become part of Sal's family! On behalf of my staff and I we will do everything we can to make sure you enjoy your meal and time with us! It's a family tradition that goes back to our roots in Italia! So come on in and break bread with your family, friends, and myself along with my wonderful staff for a dining experience unlike any other you will find! We will do everything we possibly can to ensure that you are completely happy! So come on in and see why Sal's "Neighborhood" Pizzeria is truly the place; "Where new faces become old friends and our family tradition is to serve you the very best you food you can find"! Mangiare bene e godere! (eat well and enjoy!)
Reviewed September 9, 2017

Pizza by the slice or a whole pie. Sal's has many delicious options and has been a wonderful experience both times I have eaten there. Fresh ingredients and delicious pizza. They also make a delicious caprese salad (although not the traditional caprese style). Indoor and outdoor seating and very friendly owner.

Reviewed September 7, 2017

Sals is the best St. Simons can offer you must go. best pizza on the first coast. Sal has pictures and posters when he was a boxer from NYC. He has videos also. If he is there ask why he moved to St. Simons it some story.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

I am sharing this review from my husband as I do not eat pizza. He raved about Sal's pizza and said this made the stop to St. Simon's worth the extra miles we traveled off of I-95. The owner comes from North NJ and it was like having a taste of home in the south. My husband wanted to stop back here on our way back up I-95 from Florida even though miles out of our way! We would return :)

Reviewed September 6, 2017

Excellent New York style pizza served in a family and fun atmosphere. If you're lucky, the owner, Sal, a former amateur boxer, will burst into song - usually something from Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, or similar singer. And it's not just pizza. For example, Sal serves a very good veal piccata, well done calzones, pasta, etc.

Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

After being on the road traveling for a month wanted good pizza stumbling apon this place was your Dimond in the rough.
Atmosphere was a little busy guess that's a good sign pizza very good as was the service! Sal the owner very personal guy displays his past proudly on the walls so if you like boxing he's has the memory to go along with good food ! If your in the area it a must !