“Great Food and wonderful customer service!”

Sal's Neighborhood Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Come on in and join us and become part of Sal's family! On behalf of my staff and I we will do everything we can to make sure you enjoy your meal and time with us! It's a family tradition that goes back to our roots in Italia! So come on in and break bread with your family, friends, and myself along with my wonderful staff for a dining experience unlike any other you will find! We will do everything we possibly can to ensure that you are completely happy! So come on in and see why Sal's "Neighborhood" Pizzeria is truly the place; "Where new faces become old friends and our family tradition is to serve you the very best you food you can find"! Mangiare bene e godere! (eat well and enjoy!)
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I am from Chicago, but recently called down to Sal's to see if I could purchase a gift certificate over the phone and have them mail it to me. They were so kind and accommodating. I received it in about a week and was very happy. This was a gift for my brother who has just purchased a condo on the island as a future retirement home. When he was there him and his family ate at Sal's for the first time and will definitely be back! Service was good and the food was excellent. My brother said he had the linguine with clams and it was amazing! Best he has had in a long time. they also ordered a pizza to try and said that was also very good. The entire family said it was a new favorite!

2  Thank cubfan4366

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Great atmosphere and DELICIOUS food!!! Highly recommend this to anyone heading to Saint Simon's Island or the Brunswick area. I will be back!

2  Thank jlraub
Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

Had lunch at Delaneys bistro but couldn't help but notice how wonderful the food smelled from here so my wife and I got pizza from here for dinner and we weren't disappointed. Thin well cooked crust with a delicious straight forward sauce make there pies sing with tasty toppings that you can't miss!

2  Thank junderw66
Reviewed March 25, 2013

We had dinner at Sal's during a recent mini reunion of my family. My younger brother had experienced Sal's during a previous trip to Saint Simons.

The restaurant is small, but intimate. It had a warm and festive atmosphere. We had to wait a whle to get in since we had a party of eight, but he wait was well worth it.

We had both the Margherita and Deluxe pizzas. They were both delicious. Sal is formerly from New Jersey as I am. It had been many years since I had such delicous food.

I would recommend Sal's to anyone having the benefit of visiting Saint Simons. Don't be surprised if Sal himself comes to your table to greet you. You will definitley enjoy the food and enjoy the experience.

3  Thank Jaeger1711
Reviewed March 24, 2013

i had their deluxe pizza for dinner! it was wonderful! i had their cheesecake for dessert! it was delicious!

1  Thank Francie C