“The apple crepes are amazing!”

Mallery Street Cafe
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
S. Simons Island
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The apple crepes are amazing!”
Reviewed September 7, 2010

One of my favorite spots on the island. Very attentive friendly staff, great coffee, and cozy atmosphere. Try the apple crepes! They are out of sight...

1 Thank IslandMartha32

ATLANTA
“FOOD LIKE YOU MADE IT YOURSELF”
Reviewed August 26, 2010

A relaxed, little-bit crowded, happy place to eat fresh simple food. The best place to grab a sandwich for lunch. Desserts are good too if you're not stuffed from your meal. Everything is just simple, uncomplicated, healthy-style food---egg salad sands, etc. Real American stuff. Great prices. I go here every time I'm in town.

1 Thank ATLANTAYL
Savannah, Georgia
“Quality food for a rock bottom price”
Reviewed August 9, 2010

This is such a cute place, and is within a short walking distance of the main Pier Village thoroughfare. We'd heard about this place via tripadvisor, but weren't sure which end of The Village it was on. When we did find it (and it was like a duh! moment--we just hadn't been looking in the right place), we were pleasantly surprised with the lack of a wait on a Saturday during brunch. The waitstaff is very efficient and also very friendly. The prices are amazing! I had a biscuit and sausage gravy--yum--which was about $2.50 plus tax. Added to that, I got a cup of fruit as a side. This was just enough for me, leaving me satisfied and happy with the variety of fruit in my bowl as well as the great amount of sausage chunks in my gravy. So good! My bf opted for the egg breakfast, which consisted of an egg anyway, a meat, very creamy grits, and toast of your choice. Oh, and they had a great selection of jelly right at our table--not just orange marmalade leftover--there was actually strawberry! Mmm. Cute place and a must if you're going to be enjoying a day of activity on beautiful St. Simons.

Austin, Texas
“Tried for breakfast and returned for dinner”
Reviewed July 22, 2010

Mallery Street Cafe was a favorite of ours on our four day stay on SSI. We ate here twice and I wanted to go back again, but we decided to go for variety. I wish we'd gone a third time to MSC instead. The food was delightfully fresh and tasty. For breakfast/lunch we had berry crepes, eggs benedict, toast, and a BLT. It was all delicious. For dinner we had EXCELLENT service and great food. They aren't licensed to serve alcohol for dinner yet, but you can go next door to buy beer or wine to drink with dinner. Can't say enough nice things about Mallery Street Cafe. Highly recommend.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Quality Food”
Reviewed July 13, 2010

We ate breakfast here with our three young children while visiting St. Simon's. It was by far our best meal on the island! The omlettes my husband and I ordered were fantastic, and my children's french toast sticks were yummy. Everything was extremely fresh and scratch made. Coffee was great too - and we are extremely fussy about a good cup.
Go for breakfast. You will not be disappointed.