“A place to stay at again and again!”

Saint Simons Inn by the Lighthouse
Reviewed July 25, 2012

My husband and I always try to stay here when visiting St. Simons. We stayed here for our wedding and had a wonderful set of rooms! We just had our first anniversary and got to stay in our wedding room for an excellent price. This is a perfect location for walking around everywhere with a beautiful view of the ocean and lighthouse. We will come back here again and again!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Saint Simons Inn by the Lighthouse

Reviewed July 23, 2012

This will be the only place I stay when visiting St. Simon. The rooms were clean, the convience to all the shops and restaurants were perfect. The Staff was great. Alphonso met us as we checked in. He was very attentive to our needs and personal with all the guests. He was able to offer pointers on things to do and places to eat. Thanks Alphonso and team! We will be back!

Reviewed July 20, 2012

Upon arrival, we were greeted with all the staff smiling. The service was spot on. The room was very clean and comfortable. Anything we needed was provided immediately. The location was excellent. We were able to walk to the little shops and out on to the pier. The park nearby was very nice. It was a very short drive to either beach. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: I stayed in the suite - room 203. Well worth it.
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Thanks for having us. It was a nice stay. Room clean,nice and complete !
Staf nice and excelent ! Overall very good impression of this inn.
Would easily stay again here in the future. Everything on walking distance, so you can leave the car parked and walk to a nice restaurant.
The pool was closed the day we wanted to use it, but they provided us with to tickets for the much nicer and bigger pool next door in the neptun park . Well done !
The only minus i can think of is the hard bed, i like it softer...... And yes its not a modern building so a bit noice from other rooms can be heared....(but that is normal in an older property)

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Just came home from vacation I had never been to Saint Simons island my stay was wonderful . The best part was where we stayed . We stayed at the Saint Simons Inn by the light house . The people there were so nice from the front desk to the maid service everyone was so helpful . My aunts have been comeing down to the saint Simons inn for a number of years they are called the golden girls . They said my cousin and I are the future golden girls . My first trip to Saint Simons was great I will be back next year and I wii stay at Saint Simon Inn by the lighthouse thanks Lisa Dalton

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank lisadalton
Reviewed July 7, 2012

My mother and aunt and their cousin have been staying at Saint Simons Inn by the Lighthouse the week of July 4th for the past 15 or so years and have always talked about the wonderful staff and how welcome they have always felt and what GREAT care they are always shown.
This year one of my aunts was unable to make the trip. However several took her place including me,. Susan and Alphonso, where truly excited to see the Golden Girls and made all the newcomers feel welcome. With excellent Staff from grounds keeper,Housekeeping to Front desk staff to Manager great rooms, Who would not continue to return year after year I know my family and I will be coming back.

1  Thank Cindy S
Reviewed July 2, 2012

From the moment I booked my room until check out Ms. Susan and her wonderful staff pampered me and my family, taking care of our every need. I boooked four rooms for my family and every room was exquisitely designed with a touch of genius. I stayed here several years ago and had a terrible experience with the manager concerning conditions of my room with moldy smells and dirty conditions. The new manager, Ms. Susan has done a wonderful job decorating the rooms with a touch of class that brings out her English charm. It also filters through to her polite and helpful staff right down to the housekeeping. Our rooms were neat, clean and smelled fresh of cleanliness every time we went in them. It delights me to think I took a chance on coming back for another visit. The entire staff has made us feel like part of their family and I intend on returning again and again with my own family. I recommend this stay to anyone looking for a pleasant stay and a little slice of heaven. Keep up the great work.

Room Tip: every room has its own personality just like the staff; simply amazing!!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Ocean Inn and Suites
Ocean Inn and Suites
#9 of 10 in Saint Simons Island
Home2 Suites by Hilton St. Simons Island
Home2 Suites by Hilton St. Simon...
#1 of 10 in Saint Simons Island
Holiday Inn Resort Jekyll Island

Been to Saint Simons Inn by the Lighthouse? Share your experiences!