All reviews fire pit private airport small airport s mores great hotel general aviation local airport full size fridge clean rooms hotel is located i highly recommend this hotel large room spring break business trip st simons short drive home away from home
Selected filters
Reviewed August 27, 2019

I was in St Simons for the first time for a business conference. I normally stay with ihg hotels so I was nervous about this one. I was not disappointed at all and will certainly return. My only regret is not seeing the fire pit until I was leaving I want s'mores!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
BartlettJ64, Front Office Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton St. Simons Island, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

I'm so sorry that you didn't get any smore's. We'll make sure that you get some next time.Thanks for sharing your feedback about your visit with us and hope to see you again soon. :)

Reviewed August 15, 2019

Home2 Suites is a modern looking hotel and a contemporary feel pervades all areas its interior. Our room had a fresh, modern design and lots of space. The bathroom was great and our beds were very comfortable. The washing and drying facilities on site were very useful. The breakfast area was open plan and attractive. However the tables were not particularly clean and the scrambled egg or omelette in a bag was an odd concept. A bonus for us were the views of the airport from our window - we enjoyed watching the comings and goings of the planes. Overall we thought the hotel offered good value.

Date of stay: July 2019
BartlettJ64, Front Office Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton St. Simons Island, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2019

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us and the world. We really do appreciate your comments and rating us a 5 out of 5. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 15, 2019 via mobile

This hotel has a great location and enjoyed watching a few planes take off. Super glad there was no plane noise heard in our room (132). The staff were pleasant and ready to help. The room was spacious and had a microwave, refrigerator, kitchen supplies including dish washing detergent. Unfortunately there was no safe but luckily I had my personal lock. The AC worked like a dream as it was middle 90s most of the day. Also it was easy and around $7 to get a Lyft/Uber to restaurants near the pier at night.

For breakfast, there are lots of options but be prepared to navigate around lots adults and children. The staff did a great job of replenishing.

Finally my friend throughly enjoyed making s'mores along with a few couples. I really enjoyed the 24 hour tea/coffee station next to the front desk.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

WOW!!! We really do appreciate your feedback and for rating us a 5 out of 5.

Reviewed August 9, 2019

nice clean room, good ammenities. The fifty dollar pet surcharge seems excessive. most hiltons offer some reward for members of the reward program. made big deal about nitely smores party.At my age I want a heinekn party. Backyard was a mini jet parking lot.

1  Thank bifrank13g
BartlettJ64, Front Office Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton St. Simons Island, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2019

LOL I wish we had a Heineken party as we. I will let my manager know. We really do appreciate your feedback and thank you for staying with us again

Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

We love staying @ Home 2 Suites. Awesome customer service and very nice and clean rooms. The hotel is located beside the airport so we enjoy being able to fly and stay at the hotel. Highly recommend. Great hot breakfast also

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Shirley R

I'm glade you ejoyed your stay with us. Can't wait to see you again soon.