“Not My First Choice”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Joplin, Missouri
“Not My First Choice”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

The atmosphere here was interesting. We ate on the covered veranda, but there was a nest of birds over our head filled with babies. I was uncomfortable with the parents flying over my head during the meal. The food was generously portioned, but it was not the best enchilada I have ever had. I would call it mediocre. I also found the eating area very small and crowded. The wait staff bumped us several times as they tried to work. It was ok, but not my first choice of places to eat.

Visited May 2014

Saint Simons Island, Georgia
“Great food and service”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

The food was excellent. The margaritas are amazing and the service was great. We look forward to our next visit.

Visited April 2014
SSI
“Best Mexican on the Island”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I've tried several Mexican restaurants on this island and this one is my fav so far. Their food has flavor right from the start with having to season it extra but of course that is an option also. Indoor and outdoor seating is available, mostly outdoors.

Visited November 2013
Valrico, Florida
“Good Mexican, Nice Location”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Had lunch here while visiting St. Simons for the week. The food was good, definitely not re-heated or frozen, service was fast and the server was friendly. Had the special burrito of the day which was chicken. Chips and salsa were average. Good location right behind the Hampton Inn.

Solid A overall.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank saratoga2011
“Shrimp Tacos!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

You won't get a #7, but what you will get is fantastic cheese dip, calamari and shrimp tacos, and great guacamole. We don't like Bubba's. We love Bubba's.

Visited October 2013