“Yum-tastic Breakfast!”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Georgia
“Yum-tastic Breakfast!”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

We stopped by Sandcastle after a glorious early morning walk on the pier and by the water. Great choice! It's small inside, but cozy and with nifty decor. My husband ordered the crab cake eggs benedict for something new and different and gave them an A+. I wanted something smaller and ordered the bacon, scrambled egg & cheese croissant. Whoops! It was HUGE! It was also amazingly delicious and packed with bacon. I could barely eat half, but it was worth it! After seeing mine, the lady in the seats next to us ordered one for herself. We would love to go back and try them for lunch!

Visited March 2014

Columbus, Georgia
“Best Breakfast and Lunch”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

I have eat lunch here many times but this was the first time I have had breakfast! Everyone rants over it so I tried it. It was all that and more! The breakfast buffet was under 10 bucks and it was a little of everything. Just delicious! A bit of advice- don't eat outside or you will have to deal with the Sea Gulls.

• Visited March 2014
Tampa, Fl
“Great Breakfast Buffet”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Everything you can think of was on this buffet, and the best part was you could order your eggs how you wanted them . Also made to order pancakes, french toast and waffles are part of the buffet...great way to start a day. Coffee could use some improvement.

Visited March 2014
Atlanta
“breakfast is over at 11 am”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

So we had to have lunch! I liked my open faced ham and cheese on rye and the hamburger was fine. Came back the next day for the breakfast and I had a taste of everything from the breakfast buffet for $9.95. My friends each had huge omelets cooked to order. I liked the corned beef hash and the waffles the best. The biscuits were just ok. A nice friendly place for huge breakfasts.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank divinediana
Menlo, Georgia
“Missed the Sunday Breakfast Buffet”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

We arrived a little late for the Sunday Breakfast buffet, which was our reason for coming, but decided to stay and order from the menu. This is a laid-back, casual restaurant where we could see them preparing our food. I had the pretzel crusted grouper, which was very good and my husband had the fried shrimp, also very good. We'd definately visit again when in the area.

Visited November 2013