“Fantastic Italian Restaurant - Best on St Simons!”
Review of Tramici

Tramici
Reserve with OpenTable
Tramici is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Sea Island Causeway
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Tramici is a fantastic Italian restaurant on Sea Island. Part of the Halyard's group and utterly fantastic. The diners all seemed to be locals and happy to be there. The pizza if unbelievable!!

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Pretty good place for Italian food. They have a special where you get soup, salad and pasta for $10. My wife had the special, but the minestrone soup was tasteless. She asked to change out for the tomato soup which was much better. She enjoyed the salad and pasta. I had the Italian sandwich. It was huge and tasty. The only negative was they charged me for the second soup. As it was tasteless, I felt they should have given us the replacement soup for free.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

My husband and I had lunch at Tramici's yesterday. He ordered the special, grilled salmon on sweet potato hash; I ordered a pasta and shrimp dish in a creamy crab tomato sauce. Both dishes were very tasty, nicely seasoned with some surprise ingredients, prepared perfectly, with a nice presentation. The bread was warm, soft and flavored with olive oil and lemon (I'm guessing).
Although the restaurant was busy it was a nice quiet atmosphere. The wait staff was friendly, efficient and answered all our questions with a smile. Given the quality of the food, the price of each entree was very reasonable. We plan to return to try more of the dishes.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

Finally! Just what I was looking for!
Went here for lunch with some friends and I am so glad I did!
Lovely decor, great wait staff and excellent food! We were here for lunch and I ordered the shrimp and fried green tomato sandwich! Wonderful!!!! I also had their white bean and sausage soup! Best I have ever had! I will go back anytime I can!

Reviewed February 3, 2014

A comfortable casual atmosphere with friendly staff. I have always had a good meal here with professional and inviting presentation. We will return again and again.