“Love the pizza, wish it was a little more affordable”
Review of Tramici

Tramici
Reserve with OpenTable
Tramici is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Sea Island Causeway
Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I frequent this restaurant for their pizza and a movie deal. The pizza is really yummy! Love the shrimp topping! Would love for a dollar to go a little further.

Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

We normally don't eat Italian out because its so easy to make at home but we were on vacation and our local foodie friend highly recommended it & we are so glad he did. Everything was top notch at Tramicis from the food to the outdoor patio to the service. We had chicken, fish & steak- all were cooked to perfection with delicious unique finishing touches. The thing I was most impressed with was the kids menu. Not only was it vast with a ton of options, lots of the menu items were healthy & my children devoured their food! They loved the salmon entree & practically licked their plate after they ate an entire children's salad. It was SO good that they begged me to order a second salad and then wolfed that one down too! I was in shock- whose kids are these & how can I get that dressing recipe?!! If we lived in St. Simons we'd have to take back our normal rule of thumb and be weekly patrons. It was the best experience dining out I've had as a mom. Thank you Tramicis for getting my kids to eat their veggies and for the sidewalk chalk too :) . I can't not thank my husbands Coach for treating us to such a delightful experience at his favorite local Italian spot. We love you D.H.

2  Thank TXCottageMama
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Enjoyable atmosphere, interesting selections and great food. Can be expensive sometimes. Service very good and the owner comes by every time.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I love this place. The staff is wonderful and they always make you feel welcome. The atmosphere is hoppin and they have wonderful courtyard seating as well. Try an awesome woodfire pizza for sure. The pastas are also great! Try it all!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Four of us had dinner at Tramici's. The atmosphere is nice - the service was very good. The food was mediocre at best. My sister had pizza that she really liked. I had clams with linguine. There were NO clams in the linguini and no taste either. My brother-in-law had a pasta that he did not enjoy and my husband's dinner was so unmemorable that he cannot even remember what it was two days later. Do yourself a favor and pass this restaurant by.

2  Thank MPRTraveler48