“Where I would go once a week if I lived here”
Review of Tramici

Tramici
Reserve with OpenTable
Tramici is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Sea Island Causeway
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Greaf little casaual Italian place. Great food wonderful staff if I lived on st Simons I'd go there regularly for food and to hang out

Reviewed August 6, 2012

No room at the Oak Room so we went to the Bonefish.
As always this chain has high quality.
Very good talepia and kids portion were excellent

Reviewed July 29, 2012

My favorites: Lunch's spinach &arugula salad and Margherita pizza & Dinner's rustic housemade mozzarella & tomato salad and smoked chicken& white bean ravioli. 5-6:30pm Happy Hour. Movie deal of a drink, one slice of pizza, movie ticket and coupon for popcorn at bargain price.

Seating inside or out. Diners can hear each other talk. Delectable specials daily.

People with different food preferences can dine companionably at Tramici.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

The menu was very limited. Nothing was really appealling. The menu seems suited for teenagers perhaps. The kids menu was very diverse;however, I would not say this is a kid friendly establishment. As they brought my 5 year old son's plate which contained one slice of pizza, they informed the plate was scalding hot. When I asked the waitress to put it on another plate, she just gave me a look and put the plate down in front of my son. She then suggested I cut it up for him. Thanks for the tip.

1  Thank Jennifer T
Reviewed July 21, 2012

great atmosphere and wonderful food! I have always had great experiences at Tramici!

1  Thank MereAnne