The King and Prince Beach and Golf Resort
Holiday Inn Express St. Simons Island(Saint Simons Island)(Great Value!)
$154
Queens Court Inn(Saint Simons Island)(Great Value!)
$149
The Inn at Sea Island(Saint Simons Island)
$206
Hampton Inn St. Simons Island(Saint Simons Island)(Great Value!)
$179
$189
Home2.com
Best Western Plus St. Simons(Saint Simons Island)(Great Value!)
$178
TripAdvisor
The Grey Owl Inn(Saint Simons Island)
The Lodge at Sea Island(Saint Simons Island)
TripAdvisor
St Simons Grand(Saint Simons Island)
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
1,358 results
All reviewsocean fronthistoric buildingcabana roomindoor poolnorth villasthe royal treatmentgolf resortoverlooking the beachshrimpthe atlantic oceanlow tidesouthern hospitalityfamily vacationget awaygolden islessaint simonsjekyll island
Reviewed April 18, 2013

We went for our 10 year wedding anniversary on April 5,2013. I had a medical emergency and the hotel quickly called an ambulance and my husband and daughter were taken by the king and price van to the hospital. They came and picked my husband and daughter up as well.
When I was released on Saturday the staff at king and prince were awesome! They brought us cookies, cheese and fruit as a get well gesture. They also called twice to see how I was doing.
Highly recommended hotel, beautiful clean rooms, caring and professional staff and beautiful ocean front. The breakfast buffet was also top of the line.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Bud S, Guest Relations Manager at The King and Prince Beach and Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Thank you for taking the time out to review The King and Prince Beach and Golf Resort. We are so grateful for your kind words concerning the King and Prince and most importantly how you were treated by our staff during your recent visit. Our main concern was for your welfare and we are so thankful you are doing much better. Thank for your visit and we look forward to your return next year.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

St. Simon's Island in Feb. was the best. We were very lucky to spend several days there. Every afternoon was in the 70s up to low 80s. The hotel was almost everything you would want except for the indoor pool which is off the lobby and in the oddest spot it could be, it must have been an afterthought or renovation mistake. Obviously in Feb. we weren't too crowded, every restaurant was good and welcoming. One evening the chef sat at our table for a minute. I was debating the Crab Chowder. The chef told me I didn't have to pay for it if I didn't like it. I'm an honest guy so I wound up paying for it, besides, the 2nd bowl was probably a clue.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your recent visit to The King and Prince Beach and Golf Resort and specially for taking the time to write a Trip Advisor review. Our commitment is to offer a personalized customer service and I am glad that our chef had a conversation with you about the Crab Chowder. The hotel recently upgraded the Front Desk and Administration offices along with all our banquet space. This winter of 2013/14 will complete phase two of our Lobby renovation at which time the indoor pool will be addressed. Thank you for your visit.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

We went for lunch at the outdoor terrace restaurant a week after they opened for the season, and while it is understandable that it may take staff a while to get back into the swing of things after opening for the season, our experience was unbelievably bad. There were about 6 servers on the terrace, and the manager was the only person who was doing anything at all. When we asked different servers for help many of them did not even verbally acknowledge us and simply walked hurriedly away. The food was less than average, and the bill was outrageous. I would be very wary about choosing this spot for lunch.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

I would like to extend my sincerest apologies for your unfavorable experience you encountered at the Ocean Terrace Grille here at the King and Prince Beach & Golf Resort. I am the Executive Chef and have been with the resort for the last 12 weeks and we are working diligently on making many improvements to our menu's and service. I am afraid although we have had many successes the last 12 weeks, we fell short with your experience and I would like you to know I take every comment constructively and appreciate your feedback. I invite you for a complimentary chef's dinner experience at your next convenience. If you would like to contact me to discuss the matters you experienced specifically or for future dining with us, my contact is below. Again, I apologized and thank you for your time and considerations.
Regards,
Jason Brumfiel
912-268-5968

Reviewed April 12, 2013

It was good place to stay, I stayed here for by business purpose.
liked the place and its location specially the sea area. very beautiful view of sun set and sunrise. I was there for 4 nights but was a nice experience. loved it!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Bud S, Guest Relations Manager at The King and Prince Beach and Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

I am so happy you enjoy your stay at the Resort. Thank you for writing this review and letting us know that you had a wonderful experience. Thank you again and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

This is an upmarket resort. We stayed in the "Historic Building" with beautiful ocean views. The room was very nice and comfortable with beautiful and very comfortable King size bed. They also have cabana rooms that open directly out to the ocean walk. Nice restaurant and great buffet breakfast. On Sundays they have "country style brunch". The staff where all great . This is a must if you are visiting this great Island

Room Tip: Historic section seems to have nicer rooms
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Bud S, Public Relations Manager at The King and Prince Beach and Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at the King and Prince. We are proud of our facility and are glad that you had a great experience at the resort. It is an honor to serve you and we look forward to your next visit.