Ocean Lodge
Ocean Inn and Suites(Saint Simons Island)
$179
Best Western Plus St. Simons(Saint Simons Island)(Great Value!)
$136
$127
Holiday Inn Express St. Simon's Island(Saint Simons Island)(Great Value!)
$136
$259
$169
Orbitz.com
$199
The Inn at Sea Island(Saint Simons Island)
$206
Hotwire.com
Hampton Inn St. Simons Island(Saint Simons Island)(Great Value!)
$169
$152
$674
$617
Hotwire.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsrooftop restaurantmade to order breakfastfull kitchenacross the streetcomplimentary bikesjacuzzi tubbreakfast each morningfourth floorlarge balconyseparate bedroomour honeymoonthe entire stafffull moonthe penthouseliving areasouthern hospitalityget away
Reviewed February 14, 2011

This was my husband and I's second trip to St Simons. We stayed at Ocean Lodge both times. Amazing is all I can say. We have traveled much and many places that are made out to be luxurious turn out to be a disappointment. Not this one! In fact, we chose St. Simons for the second time because of Ocean Lodge. We were afraid nothing else could live up to our expectations. The accomodations are fabulous....make you feel as if you've traveled across the ocean! The staff could not be any more helpful, and we had wonderful breakfast's every morning. And the room...it can't be beat. The suites are huge, with two bathrooms, living area, kitchen and separate bedroom. All the furnishings are top of the line, making you feel as if you are royalty. Would we go again? Absolutely!!! The owner also is very friendly to his guests and we looked forward to his morning chats as he passed by our table. This is one place you want to go if you want something extraordinarily romantic and luxurious.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 31, 2011

I surprised my boyfriend with a weekend stay at Ocean's Lodge. I wanted to find something a little out of the ordinary for this little vacation. I was blown away with the pictures on the Ocean's Lodge website. I didn't realize such a jewel was right within driving distance of Jacksonville, FL. Let me say the pictures did not relay the true beauty of this place. It's an Italian mansion, seaside. Stunning! The suite was so comfortable with his and her separate bathrooms, a huge covered balcony with ocean views, granite countertops, comfortable & beautiful furniture, kitchen amenities, jacuzzi tub in my bathroom and a full shower in his. And that bed ! Oh My... that awesome bed ! The staff was so very helpful from finding my childhood home for me in Brunswick, Georgia to suggesting the Trolley Tour of the Island. Every comfort of home was right there. We chose to grab dinner each night and take it back to our suite because just being together in that cozy atmosphere was more important to us than going out. It was simply Heaven on St. Simon's Island. I cannot say anything negative about this place. I wish every friend could spend time there and experience what I have.

1  Thank JPurnell
Reviewed January 31, 2011

My husband and I booked our stay through Sniqueaway and it was a wonderful choice! When we checked in, we were taken to our suite and shown all that was available. Our third floor suite was amazing. Each suite is different and has beautiful Tuscan style art work. The suite includes two bathrooms, a kitchen, bedroom, balcony, and living room. Breakfast each morning was well prepared, great choices, and leisurely. Jackie, a staff member, was friendly, efficient, and welcoming. The owner Joe visited with us during breakfast the second morning and he was a pleasure to have time to tell us about the lodge being built. The restaurant is on the fifth floor, but it was closed during our visit. The restaurant has a full moon party once a month and we missed that by one day. The lodge is not oceanfront but on the other side of the street; howver, the suite still provides an ocean view from the balcony. I look forward to going again.

1  Thank U2andme
Reviewed January 31, 2011

Coean Lodge is a beautiful, small resort--elaborate Mediterranean architecture and interiors (lots of art in rooms and public spaces) with an incredible bed, jacuzzi tub, comfortable living/dining/kitchen and fantastic staff. Our only criticism is of the view (view of buildings across the street) and the restaurant (over priced and cold food resulting from the kitchen being on the first floor and dining room on the 5th floor). However, the breakfast was among the best ever! Fortunately the breakfast room is off the lobby and next door to the kitchen! Restaurant on the Island are fantastic, so don't worry about dinner in the restaurant, but don't miss breakfast! We went to a great community theatre production.

Reviewed January 29, 2011

The Ocean Lodge is innovative and unique, as it is designed along the lines of a villa in Tuscany by the owner of the hotel. His name is Joe and he is a kind and gracious man. The staff are excellent too, they make you feel at home. Each suite is lovely and elegant and sooo... comfortable. The king sized bed was like sleeping on air, but very supportive. The kitchen in each suite is also appreciated. And the huge balcony with a view of the moon shining on the water was magical. We didn't want to leave, amid the beauty of the place. There is artwork that is stunning, and the interior walls are hand painted with different designs. The 5th floor serves as the restaurant/bar, and there is a wrap around balcony to enjoy the view. I could easily live in one of the suites. Felt like home to me, but with beautiful robes, slippers, and 600 thread count sheets. This lodge is a no miss. We enjoyed riding the bikes provided by Ocean Lodge, as we rode along the water around the lighthouse and took in the view of downtown St. Simons with the great shops, restaurants, and bookstore. The trees there are awesome. I wanted to hug each and every one. Can't wait to go back. This experience makes me want to move there.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business