Ocean Lodge
Best Western Plus St. Simons(Saint Simons Island)(Great Value!)
$127
$118
$499
Holiday Inn Express St. Simon's Island(Saint Simons Island)(Great Value!)
$150
Home2 Suites by Hilton St. Simons Island(Saint Simons Island)(Great Value!)
$189
Home2.com
Saint Simons Inn by the Lighthouse(Saint Simons Island)(Great Value!)
$159
Hampton Inn St. Simons Island(Saint Simons Island)(Great Value!)
$179
$170
Hotwire.com
The Inn at Sea Island(Saint Simons Island)
$197
Travelocity
Villas by the Sea Resort & Conference Center(Jekyll Island)(Great Value!)
$125
Orbitz.com
Ocean Inn and Suites(Saint Simons Island)
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsrooftop restaurantmade to order breakfastfull kitchenacross the streetcomplimentary bikesjacuzzi tubbreakfast each morningfourth floorlarge balconyseparate bedroomour honeymoonthe entire stafffull moonthe penthouseliving areasouthern hospitalityget away
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 19, 2014

We took a quick weekend getaway and couldn't have been more pleased with the choice. Incredible ambience, great location and an amazing setting. The reviews on the food at the hotel being average are correct AND there is so much close by you are far better off getting out of the hotel and seeing the sights.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are great. If you can get on the 4th floor you will have a great view. Also, do take advantage of the rooftop restaurant for a sunset cocktail.
1  Thank stryker-houston
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Sent my parents to the Ocean Lodge foe their 51st anniversary. I had been here before and enjoyed my stay. Specifically picked this hotel due to their policy of no young children. My parents called while there and informed me that there were very young children staying at the hotel and that they could hear them above their room. Upon their return I called the hotel to inquire about the children and found that there had been an exception to the rule and that the kids were staying in the penthouse suite directly above my parent's room. It seems that if you pay enough money that you can get what you want from this hotel and that other guests inconvenience will not be taken into consideration - I was told this by the manager. I have no problem with exceptions being made if the entire hotel is being rented out by the wedding party but this blatant disrespect for other guests is inexcusable. I paid for 3 nights and my parents were only able to enjoy 2 of them because as I was told be them "the first 2nights were quiet" & " it was just kids being kids". I paid too much money for those responses and highly suggest you inquire if kids will be on the property before making your final decision to stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: Make sure there are no kids staying in the room directly above your room.
Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank onthegomel
Reviewed July 16, 2014

We are frequent visitors to St. Simons but wanted a night away for my wife and I to celebrate my birthday. The hotel was unique and very cool and the staff was fantastic and very accommodating. Ocean Lodge was definitely the right choice for our getaway.

Room Tip: The fourth floor was worth the extra money, at least for a one-night stay.
1  Thank fuhrr
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Our stay started with the owner, (Joe McDonough) checking us in and helping us with our bags. We soon found out that Joe was loved by all of his staff because of his hands on management. It was nice to see people loving what they do and who they work with.
Our suite was spectacular with a great balcony and ocean view. Our breakfast, (which was included) was fresh cooked to order each day and delicious.
Dinner and appetizers on the rooftop was a special treat with a great view.
If you are looking for a first class experience, the Ocean Lodge is well worth your time.
Jim & Peggy

Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

The hotel is beautiful. Rooms are very comfortable. For the price I feel the little extras like good quality soaps, shampoos, and lotions wouldn't be too much to expect. A working clock in the bedroom would be nice too. The restaurant is convenient by just so so.

Stayed: July 2014