“Extremely interesting breakfast menu like nowhere else I’ve ever been.”

Palmer's Village Cafe
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Since 2010 our team has strived to serve the highest quality prepared food & provide great guest service.....we serve breakfast and lunch everyday. Did we mention you can get breakfast all day until 2PM? We now offer dinner Thursday - Saturday in which chef prepares weekly dinner specials that he and his crew develop based on the freshest ingredients and seasonal specials.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Extremely interesting breakfast menu like nowhere else I’ve ever been.Very good breakfast portions with huge omelettes and ingredients combinations like no other. Definitely would recommend this place a little small and extremely busy but worth it.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,390)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped by here 10 am on a Friday. Though they were very busy my wife and I were seated immediately. We sat at a table along wall next to cashier so it was a little cramped. The food was very good. I ordered the Surf Squared with breakfast potatoes, my wife the Pita Sunrise. My meal was good but my wife's Pita Sunrise was amazing. The omlette was a very generous portion that was flavored very well. The toasted pita was very delicious. My crab cake was ok and the poached eggs perfect. Maybe I should have had the grits instead of the red potatoes as they were just so so. I am anxious to try some more dishes off their menu. We highly recommend this place and the Pita Sunrise.

Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

The food was great! But our party of 4 plus a high chair were seated at a 4-top, and we were cramped the entire time. Great place, but not for groups larger than 4, unless you sit separately.

Reviewed September 8, 2018

We drove over from the Westin on Jekyll Island for breakfast and a trolley ride. They were closing early (12 or 1 ??) on Labor Day, but luckily we got there in time. We were told we had a 45 minute wait, and they don't text. However, they yelled out our name after five minutes. It was good, and we enjoyed Pier Village location.

Reviewed September 7, 2018

This restaurant is located along the pier on St. Simons Island. It is especially great for breakfast. They have many unique items on the menu, including several with seafood. Their lunch menu is also excellent. Try the oatmeal/nut blueberry pancakes for a real treat. The service is great and friendly.