“Upscale Southern” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Palmer's Village Cafe

Palmer's Village Cafe
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Since 2010 our team has strived to serve the highest quality prepared food & provide great guest service.....we serve breakfast and lunch everyday. Did we mention you can get breakfast all day until 2PM? We now offer dinner Thursday - Saturday in which chef prepares weekly dinner specials that he and his crew develop based on the freshest ingredients and seasonal specials.
Saint Simons Island, Georgia
“Upscale Southern”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014

/Users/angelhobby/Desktop/photo copy 6.JPG

Chef John Blechek never disappoints! My personal favorite is the Southern, poached eggs with pot lick gravy over the best collard greens (give up the recipe, I KNOW they've got sweetness of syrup in them!) imaginable with biscuit & ham (no carbs? skip the biscuit & ask for extra greens). No matter what the order or if you let him surprise you, creativity, freshness, and a meal worth the price & more is sure to come your way. Their pricing, quality, & continued exceptional experience is a standard. Always makes me HAPPY :)

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Angel H

“Best omelet I've ever had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

I must admit, when I read the menu and saw the chicken pot pie omelet, I thought it sounded strange. At the last second, I changed my order to the omelet. Boy was I pleased when the breakfast arrived. After my first bite, I knew I ordered well. Always enjoy Palmers and will be back to have the chicken pot pie omelet soon!

1 Thank WN62
Lakewood, Colorado
“Delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014

Ate here twice for breakfast during our 5-day stay. Loved the green eggs & ham. The biscuits were very good.

Visited June 2014
Flowery Branch, Georgia
“Excellent Food & Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

We went to this cafe 3 times for breakfast during our stay at St. Simons Island. I was impressed with the timely service and well prepared food on every occasion. The employees are friendly and very helpful; they were very efficient. I ordered the traditional breakfast twice and Blueberry pancakes once; they were awesome. Oh, the prices were very reasonable, especially when you consider the quality and consistency of everything. This cafe is a well-oiled little machine that pumps out goodness day after day.

• Visited May 2014
Flowery Branch, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Just walked into this gem after finding out the restaurant we planned to go to was closed. Walked into a laid-back yet fine dining feel. Our waitress, RJ, was very attentive and knowledgeable about the menu. All the staff was friendly and professional. All of the food was the best food both my husband and I had ever had at a restaurant... so delectable and satisfying along with beautiful presentation yet didn't leave us feeling bloated. We also had two different kinds of cabernet wines between us and they were excellent additions to our meal. We had room for dessert which was a nice change from the usual overstuffed feeling at most restaurants. We ordered a key lime pie to share and wished we had gotten a whole pie to ourselves. The top crust was crunchy and mouth-watering. The cream on top was like a heavenly mix between home-made ice cream and fresh whipped fluffy topping you only find at your grandma's house. We were on the verge of going to Dairy Queen before we walked by this small little cafe but what a pleasant experience we had from start to finish. I've never bothered to write an online review about anything before but felt like I had to with Palmer's Village Cafe. So good!