“It begins again in this little cafe”

Palmer's Village Cafe
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Since 2010 our team has strived to serve the highest quality prepared food & provide great guest service.....we serve breakfast and lunch everyday. Did we mention you can get breakfast all day until 2PM? We now offer dinner Thursday - Saturday in which chef prepares weekly dinner specials that he and his crew develop based on the freshest ingredients and seasonal specials.
Reviewed January 11, 2014

If you visit St. Simons, this is a must! Great food, great service and great atmosphere..............

There are newer reviews for Palmer's Village Cafe

Reviewed January 10, 2014

I'm oringinally from Brunswick, but this place has popped up since I moved away. On a trip back home this past weekend, my brother's girlfriend took us all to breakfast at the restaurant where she worked, Palmers. I think that's saying something right there when you're willing to go eat at the place you serve food all week long. It was dang delicious. I went simple and had a biscuit with gravy (delish) and some grits. The waitress suggested that I add pimento cheese to my grits. OMG. What an amazing idea. Yes, yes, and yes. It was delicious. I couldn't get enough of them. I want them now. My mouth is watering.

I also tried everyone elses food and everything was amazing. My mom had an omlet of sorts, i forget what kind. But it had fried onions on top and it was to die for. I also tried the banana pancake and the PB&J pancake. They were very rich and very delicious. They're also pretty big, so I recommend getting a single pancake and letting everyone at the table sample it.

Amazing meal, great service, quaint atmosphere. I will be back.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

I had the best dinner at Palmer's tonight.

The special salad was roasted beets and shallots with creme fraiche and toasted nuts. It was perfectly dressed with a light sherry dressing - and I don't even like sherry!

I also had shrimp and grits with succulent shrimp, bacon, cook chopped tomatoes, pickled okra (really kicked up the taste!) etc. over cheesy - really cheesy grits! Mmmmmmmm.

I usually eat breakfast at Palmer's once a week after walking the beach. What a treat! I hardly know what to choose.

The staff is quite friendly. It is like Cheers "where everyone knows your name" and what you drink. They get you off to a fast start. So nice to sit down and have a nice warm or cold beverage delivered within seconds.

I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed January 9, 2014

My family made the mistake of going to 4th of May on New Years Day, horrible experience to say the least. I caught up with them as they were wandering the Village and directed us all into Palmers. This quaint and cozy little spot is perfect for breakfast or lunch,no questions asked. It's consistent in all that you want and need from a dining experience, and I highly recommend them overall, food, service, prices.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Palmer's is known for breakfast, but do yourself a favor and go for lunch and dinner too! The service is great and the food even better. Chef John ensures that the food is cooked to your preference and the restaurants' namesake owner, Palmer continually walks around checking on the tables. Renee was our server and was very knowledgable and friendly. I ordered Swordfish and was some of the best I've had on Saint Simons.

Palmers also has the best breakfast on the island. Go get a stack of pancakes and cheese grits. It's so good that you will most likely be back the following day and possibly the day after that.