“Good food, good service” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Palmer's Village Cafe

Palmer's Village Cafe
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Since 2010 our team has strived to serve the highest quality prepared food & provide great guest service.....we serve breakfast and lunch everyday. Did we mention you can get breakfast all day until 2PM? We now offer dinner Thursday - Saturday in which chef prepares weekly dinner specials that he and his crew develop based on the freshest ingredients and seasonal specials.
Saint Simons Island, Georgia
“Good food, good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

Lunch at Palmer's Village Cafe was very good. Make sure you try the tomato soup, lots of good flavor there. Sandwiches and omelets were good also. My fellow diners enjoyed their food as well. Highly recommended for breakfast and lunch options.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

This place was hopping. There was a 15-20 minute wait after eating there I can see why. The breakfast was great. I had a crab cake with a poached egg. It was creative and delicous. The restaurant is very small so looking at my neighbors plates also made me wish I had ordered what they had too. Reasonable prices, fast service and nice staff.

Jekyll Island, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best most creative eats”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

From the minute you walk in, you are in for a real treat. My GPS took us the wrong way so I had to call twice before I found Palmer's. Over the phone I was treated warmly both times. I was greeted at the door as if I were a regular even though it was the first time there. Waitress explains the elaborate unbelievably delicious specials in detail. My husband had the breakfast special and I had the blueberry oat nut pancakes, both were amazing. Love this place.

Jacksonville, FL
“What a great place fo lunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

The lunch was great!
I had the Rubin Sandwitch and Kelly had the Black Bean & Portobello Burger. She swears that the Romaine lettice and Tomato were so fresh that they came right out of someones garden that day. I will go back next time I am in that area.

Melrose, Florida
“Great lunch spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

We recently visited St. simons. Had a great lunch here. It was very busy, but our food was promptly delivered and it was delicious. Price was very reasonable. A real find! Crab cakes were wonderful