“Best most creative eats”

Palmer's Village Cafe
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Since 2010 our team has strived to serve the highest quality prepared food & provide great guest service.....we serve breakfast and lunch everyday. Did we mention you can get breakfast all day until 2PM? We now offer dinner Thursday - Saturday in which chef prepares weekly dinner specials that he and his crew develop based on the freshest ingredients and seasonal specials.
Jekyll Island, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best most creative eats”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

From the minute you walk in, you are in for a real treat. My GPS took us the wrong way so I had to call twice before I found Palmer's. Over the phone I was treated warmly both times. I was greeted at the door as if I were a regular even though it was the first time there. Waitress explains the elaborate unbelievably delicious specials in detail. My husband had the breakfast special and I had the blueberry oat nut pancakes, both were amazing. Love this place.

Jacksonville, FL
“What a great place fo lunch!”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

The lunch was great!
I had the Rubin Sandwitch and Kelly had the Black Bean & Portobello Burger. She swears that the Romaine lettice and Tomato were so fresh that they came right out of someones garden that day. I will go back next time I am in that area.

Melrose, Florida
“Great lunch spot”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

We recently visited St. simons. Had a great lunch here. It was very busy, but our food was promptly delivered and it was delicious. Price was very reasonable. A real find! Crab cakes were wonderful

Dunwoody, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hard to beat!”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

What a great place to eat breakfast. I loved the place. I can assure you that if I lived in the area, they would know my name, because I would be in there all the time.
Excellent service and great food is a powerful combination!

• Visited January 2013
Rochester, NY
“Delightful lunch stop”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Very cute spot with extremely friendly service and good food. The crab cake sandwich is especially flavorful, and "no filler" as they advertise.

Visited January 2013