“Best pizza in the area for us”

Alessio's Restaurant & Pizzeria
Ranked #110 of 333 Restaurants in Roswell
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Atlanta, Georgia
“Best pizza in the area for us”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

Best pizza in the area for us. It has even gotten better since we started going there about a decade ago I guess. It is very good and we get it at least once a month, usually on a Friday night. We have eaten there as well but we generally get takeout.

• Visited February 2013

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Great family friendly neighborhood pizza place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

Friendly servers and really good food makes this place one of my favorites. Love the pizza by the slice and the garlic knots. Really love the bruschetta with cheese. The lunch special is a great deal and they offer coupons on line.

Visited February 2013
currituck NC
“Loved EVERY bite!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2012

I was out of town visiting family and sort of stumbled on this place, and so glad I did too! I was in for a late lunch (2pm) and sat at the counter as the restaurant was quiet and I didn't mind taking a closer look at the kitchen-Yes it was clean! I had great service, a fabulous eggplant parmigiana sandwich and zucchini fries that I'm still dreaming about! They have an incredibly diverse menu with beautiful and mouth watering descriptions. I "advise" you to check it out, they have weekly specials and Tue night is family night with games and prizes! My only regret is that I was only able to eat here once. Seriously! It's the top of my "to do" list for when I return.

Visited October 2012
Canton, Georgia
“Great Italian food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2012

Big selection of entrees. Large portions, great italian food.

Visited November 2011
Atlanta
“A Taste of NY In Roswell”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2010

As pizza places come and go in the Roswell area, Alessio's has a solid following of faithful patrons. It is like having our own little NY pizzarea without the hassle of getting on a subway.

The consistantly good pizza is very NY style - thin, with a layer of tasty sauce and generous amount of cheese. A diverse Italian style menu and variety of salads makes this a great place for a casual family night out or a sports team celebration.

Prices are very reasonable and worth a visit. Expect a short wait at peak times.