“Courtious and comfort”

Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Roswell
Columbus, United States
“Courtious and comfort”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

The staff at this location are exceptional. During a recent snow storm they were so kind as to aid those seeking shelter with pillows and blankets, even giving them a warm cookie even though they didn't have a room at the hotel. I was proud to stay here. Also, it is the best fitness center I have been to at a Hilton hotel. Great equipment!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Charlottesville
Reviewed February 4, 2014

This hotel had the friendliest most helpful staff imaginable. We were treated like a VIP… and I observed them treating everyone that way. Truly exceptional! If you need a good meal (especially breakfast) try the Peachtree Diner right down the road. The rate was really good too. Overall a top-notch experience for me and my family.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Roswell, United States
Reviewed February 4, 2014

The staff was phenomenal. Was there during the snowstorm in Atlanta. They worked hard and diligently. You should reward them well. Great breakfast. The room was in great shape. Only issue was that the tub/shower faucet was not working well and leaking which was a little difficult to manage

Tampa, United States
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Don't plan on traveling there during the winter. I stayed at the Double Tree hotel in Roswell GA during the 2014 snow storm and the heat in my room wasn't working the entire week I was there. Maintenance came twice to my room and on the second visit, they stated that the heater was blowing at 105 degrees (clearly this was not the case as my room temperature was at 65) and that there was nothing more they could do for me. The maintenance guy said I should "bundle up." Completely unacceptable. I've stayed here many times and have never had an issue like this. The company should not have hotel locations that aren't equipped to keep the temperatures inside comfortable for their guests.

Los Angeles, United States
Reviewed February 3, 2014

We stayed here because a family event was here and we didn't want to drive after the party. The rates were high. The bathroom was tiny. The heat didn't work the first day and it was 13 degrees out. There was a large sharp piece of metal sticking out of the bed that cut my ankle bone badly. Most of the staff was indifferent or didn't want to be there, though one or two were good.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Mark L
Addaliap, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Atlanta Roswell, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
We are sorry we were unable to provide you with the quality of amenities and service you deserved during your recent stay. We apologize for the issues in your room and will work with our maintenance team to ensure this does not happen again. Again, we apologize for all of the inconveniences and should you return to our area, we hope you will consider staying with us again.
Hayward, United States
Reviewed February 3, 2014

It snowed in the Atlanta area and the staff did the best they could under the circumstances. I'm sure they'll do better next time. The rook service showed up without a receipt each time and once my soup didn't show up but it still showed up on my bill. They could've called to let me know that my choice of soup ran out so I could ask for the alternate. The heater in the room wasn't working well. It went from 62 degrees to 67 degrees and I tried to stay warm with the hair dryer. The staff was nice, however, especially Terry in the restaurant.

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Reviewed January 19, 2014

We stayed at the Doubletree as part of a large group (80+). The overall room logistics were good (clean room, housekeeping, room service), however, there was clearly a water issue while we were staying. Some rooms had their water turned off while other rooms had water on their carpets. Large floor dryers kept a lot of noise going all day/night. Water issue caused only one elevator to be working. We were not told of the water issue at check-in but it was very apparent throughout stay.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Roswell
Baymont Inn & Suites Roswell Atlanta North
BEST WESTERN Plus Roswell/Alpharetta
Holiday Inn Atlanta/Roswell
Hampton Inn Alpharetta/Roswell
Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Alpharetta
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Roswell

Been to Doubletree by Hilton Atlanta Roswell? Share your experiences!