“Excellent!”

Doubletree by Hilton Atlanta Roswell
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Roswell
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I recommend this Hotel, it is always a nice and pleasant experience. Excellent location, close to the headquarter of the company that I work for. North Point Mall is not far also. Quiet neighborhood, large and accessible space to park.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Addaliap, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Atlanta Roswell, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

Thank you for taking the time and sharing your positive experience on TripAdvisor. We hope you will be back and visit us soon.

Paul Addalia

There are newer reviews for Doubletree by Hilton Atlanta Roswell

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Staff was courteous, room was clean, but as a doubletree, you expect a nicer hotel. This property is showing its age. It could use a face lift. And no complimentary coffee in front lobby! Really? It's a doubletree! I Don't think that is too much to ask.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Carpet in rooms was dirty. Paint coming off walls in corner. Curtains were off the rod on the far end and couldn't reach to hook them up. No HD channels on the TV. Maintenance came up and after "jimmying" the cable, had HD channels. Was given 2 breakfast coupons as booked bed and breakfast. Problem was, these coupons were for continental breakfast and not buffet. When this was addressed with the front desk staff, was basically told I was out of luck. As I am assertive, demanded to speak to the manager after front desk person insisted I would not be getting breakfast buffet. The manager kindly obliged. Asked for clean towels to be delivered to my room As we were provided with 3 for myself, my wife and 2 children and the room was booked for 4. Honest error, but after 30 minutes and no towels, went to find housekeeping. Found a nice Hispanic housekeeper. Problem was , she spoke NO English. Luckily I'm studying Rosetta Stone ...."Necesito dos toallas mas, por favor"... She kindly obliged. Not a HHonors Gold or Diamond, but Silver. Stay at a bunch of hotels. Probably won't be staying here again"

Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 12, 2013

After a disappointing stay at another Roswell hotel in early Fall, I chose the Doubletree for a stay in early-October. The experience was so positive, that I re-booked for a stay in November. Attentive staff, good location, very comfortable beds, clean and spacious rooms. The fitness room is a bit small, but it was never crowded when I was there and all the equipment was in good, working condition. And though the weather was a bit chilly for swimming, the pool was sparkling clean. The hotel cheerfully met my request for an allergy-free room, and the desk staffer checked with me to be sure that the room was AOK. The parking lot is convenient and well-lit. The hotel is in a good central location for a quick drive to shops, restaurants, offices, etc..., and because it is located on a hill, the street traffic on Holcomb Bridge Rd. was never a distraction at night. I visit Roswell about once every 6 weeks, and will definitely choose the Doubletree from now on.

Room Tip: Consider the upgrade to corner rooms--they are a bit larger with better views.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 29, 2012

My wife, two infants, and myself stayed here for two nights with a baby sitter in an attached room. Check in was very nice although there was not a luggage carrier available when we arrived which made getting our stuff in a bit of a chore. My wife was very sad when she found out that the famous doubletree cookies we had been given were a bit burnt. We had a corner room and a connecting room which was really nice. If you are staying here I would highly recommend asking for a corner room if they have one open. While housekeeping missed the note on our reservation to have two cribs in the room, they did promptly bring them up after I called. I really enjoyed the shuttle service they offered which will take you anywhere within 5 miles and then come back and pick you up. Overall the hotel was very clean but it is obvious that there is a bit of age to it. It is in a great location and there is a marta station within 5 miles so you can get most places in Atlanta from here without having to use your car and not having to worry about navigating Atl traffic. I would recommend this to a friend who is staying around the area but this isn't a place to come and stay for vacation.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Addaliap, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Atlanta Roswell, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

Thank you for choosing our hotel during your recent trip to the area. We appreciate your kind words about our hotel, however we apologize for all of the inconveniences. We want you to know that we appreciate your business and we will work with our team to correct all issues mentioned. We again thank you for your comments, and we hope to have another chance to provide you and your family a great stay in the future.

Paul Addalia

Reviewed December 21, 2012

We stayed 2 nights in a standard room with a king-sized bed. This is a lovely hotel with excellent customer service. The gym facilities were great. However, there were a few hitches to our stay. Our bed was very uncomfortable, and provided hardly any support. The temp in our room was pretty warm when we arrived, and it would didn't really cool down. I did not sleep well at all here. Also, the bathroom was tiny. The door almost hit the toilet when opened. I am not sure I would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I was down in atlanta working with my company KC... the hotel is wonderfull full service,nice rooms,and great customer service the lovely sasha was very helpfull made us feel at home and went an extra mile to make sure we were ok she made our 2 week stay very comfortable...anytime i am in atlanta this will be the hotel of my choice...

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Addaliap, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Atlanta Roswell, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

Thank you for your response and we are gald you enjoyed your stay at the hotel. We look forward to having you return and continue to provide you with exceptional service.

Paul

Also consider these accommodations in or near Roswell
Hampton Inn Alpharetta/Roswell
Best Western Plus Roswell/Alpharetta
Holiday Inn Atlanta/Roswell
Baymont Inn & Suites Roswell Atlanta North
Hyatt Place Atlanta/Alpharetta/North Point Mall
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Roswell

Been to Doubletree by Hilton Atlanta Roswell? Share your experiences!