“Shining gem of Roswell!”

Baymont Inn & Suites Roswell Atlanta North
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Roswell
New York City, New York
“Shining gem of Roswell!”
Reviewed December 17, 2010

While on assignment in the area, I was fortunately introduced one night to the staff at the Marriott Courtyard Roswell. By the time I'd been dropped off the next morning (after an excellent breakfast and a ride in the free Marriott shuttle, which operates most of the day), I had been fully converted from the Westin Perimeter. The kindness of Rob, general manager, and his experienced staff at all hours of the day made for an unforgettable experience, three nights a week, for three months.

Great job, Rob, and best wishes in the coming years! You and your staff are the model that all the hotels in the area should strive to resemble!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Providence, Rhode Island
Reviewed December 10, 2010

Faced with a multi-month assignment in the Roswell area, I was looking for a place to call home 3 days a week. The Courtyard was it! They treated me from the beginning as if they really wanted me to come back. In addition to their hospitality, every service they recommended for me (car service, restaurants close-by, where to buy things I forgot) was hit the spot. Thanks Rob and all your staff!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Roswell, Georgia
Reviewed December 9, 2010

My girlfriend and I were relocating to the area and needed a long term hotel stay until we could find a new place to live. We checked out numerous comparable hotels in the area and ended up choosing this courtyard because it was the best value for the location and ammenities... Great breakfast, Wednesday socials w/ food and drink, pool, hottub, rooms with a balcony, workout room, laundry facilities. With the great personalble staff at this location we realized right away that we had made the right decision. Suites come with refrigerators and microwaves, and even though we were not in a suite for most of our stay they always found extra set of appliances for us to use. Another time we brought back wine and dinner to eat in the comfortable lobby/breakfast area, the hotel supplied the plates, utensils wine glasses and bottle opener. These are just a few of the ways the staff provided outstanding service that made our stay extremely enjoyable. We highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a place to stay in this area.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Inspec2rGadget
Long Beach, Mississippi
Reviewed December 8, 2010

My wife and I have been staying at the Courtyard location for over twelve years and have seen many changes to the property and the personnel. I believe their strongest feature are their employees. I have noticed them giving the same attention to someone who is staying for the first time as they do to my wife and I who have been staying for over twelve years. The facilities are older than most other Marriots but I like the familiar surroundings. I always try to get my family and friends to stay at this location because it is locate in the area we like to visit.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed December 3, 2010

We stay at this Courtyard as a quiet place to zoom down to the city to attend WNBA Games at the Phillips Arena. It is well situated off of 400 for an easy trip (yes there can be traffic, but it is Atlanta) and as a bonus there are some great restaurants nearby. The staff is very accommodating and friendly. After you have made several visits, they make you fell like your family and always attentive to your needs. As Courtyards go, my wife rates them as one of the best.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Victoria, Canada
Reviewed November 20, 2010

Nothing out of the ordinary here ... It's a Courtyard just like every other Courtyard out there. If you're even thinking of staying here, you have a reason/rate, so why are you reading this? Check-in on file, the usual suspects drinking Coors Light and talking to Norm Johnson from the Baltimore office on their hands-frees.

Breakfast (included in my rate) was good ... Able to cobble together something healthy. Shuttle to/from training site ~on demand~ (with a punctual return pickup) was very helpful.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
Long Island, NY
Reviewed July 21, 2010

Clean, quiet, comfortable, very spacious. Hard to regulate the AC temperature. Very friendly and helpful desk and restaurant staff.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Roswell
Best Western Plus Roswell/Alpharetta
Doubletree by Hilton Atlanta Roswell
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Roswell
Holiday Inn Atlanta/Roswell
Hampton Inn Alpharetta/Roswell
Wingate by Wyndham Alpharetta
Wingate by Wyndham Alpharetta
#17 of 25 in Alpharetta

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Roswell Atlanta North? Share your experiences!