“Hotel 400. We are very impressed!”

Baymont Inn & Suites Roswell Atlanta North
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Roswell
Seabrook Sc
“Hotel 400. We are very impressed!”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

We are staying 4 nights at Hotel 400. We are into our 3rd night and I am VERY happy with our decision to stay here. I was a little worried after seeing a couple of reviews. I am not sure what those were about but we are loving it here. The Room is very clean and big. Clean is a big issue for me. I always bring my own cleaning supplies to scrub the shower and what not. To my pleasant suprise, everything was very clean! The room is a good size. We have a 2 queen bed room. We have plenty of room. There is a great, big desk for my husband to work at night. TV is a LG Flat screen that is a very good size. You can rotate the TV for the best viewing. Lots of dining near by. We have not eaten at the restaurant here at the hotel, so I can't speak for that. There is a beautiful pool in the courtyard, beautiful landscaping. I just wish we were here during warm weather to enjoy it. The value of the hotel is unbeatable. We would definitley stay again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Trisha Y
HOTEL400, Director of Sales at Baymont Inn & Suites Roswell Atlanta North, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Thank you for submitting a review on our hotel. We are delighted that you were able to experience the great service that is synonymous with our hotel. I will share your comments with our staff. Your encouragement will give us even more motivation to provide the best guest service that we can offer. Hopefully, on your next stay you can enjoy all of our great amenities like the outdoor pool & indoor spa.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Roswell
Reviewed January 3, 2013

The hotel is comfortable, staff friendly. Since it is in transition from being a Courtyard to an independent hotel, the hotel was without restaurant or breakfast and was sparsely booked. We were comfortable and stayed for 4 nights and would stay there again. It is a nice hotel and I hope they are successful.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

1 Thank Frank I
Athens, Georgia
Reviewed November 16, 2012

The desk staff and management are outstanding. I just want to thank Sirin, Eddie, Jerry, and Jacob in particular you guys really went out of your way to make new feel welcome. They really go the extra mile at hotel 400. I would recommend hotel 400 to any visiting the area.

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank Blake B
Alabama
Reviewed September 7, 2012

First, a few good words. The hotel staff were very nice and the visible room surfaces appeared clean. That's about it. The room had that humid, dirty smell that cannot be covered up even with high AC (which was going full blast when I checked in.) Everything felt damp--floors, sheets, towels. Badly in need of a makeover. I was on the first floor; sliding glass door going right out to the pool deck. I did not feel safe, especially since hotel was nearly empty--3 cars in the lot when I got to the hotel on a Friday nite--mine, a staffer's, and a police car. (No trouble--she was just there.) I believe I was the only one on my wing that nite, and this rooom was way down the hallway. Room had no fridge or microwave. No ice machine or vending on my wing. Room lighting is very dim and the layout is awkward--TV-bed-sofa placement makes it very hard for more than one person to watch TV at a time. I cut short my visit with friends in Roswell because I did not want to spend another nite there.

Room Tip: Pick one at another hotel.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends

Travelers are raving about these Roswell hotels

Lansing, Michigan
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Old standard, prices pretty good. We had a large room, but no frig or microwave. Layout of the room was a little different and made it a little difficult to watch the TV. Pool was nice, but deserted. Staff was nice and friendly. Breakfast was a little sketchy and we did abandon it on the third day for a little better faire.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank mgcdriver
Oshkosh, Wisconsin, USA
Reviewed August 20, 2012

The Courtyard Roswell is now an independently run hotel named 'Hotel 400'. I noticed it was missing from the Marriott website as a property and decided to call the old Courtyard number and was surprised to hear rooms were available (all other Hiltons/Marriott’s under $200/night were booked) Other than the name, not much has changed...the address and phone number are the same. The only thing missing is your Marriott points.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank MikeTheBizTraveler
Frederick, MD
Reviewed July 7, 2012 via mobile

This is a run-of-the-mill Courtyard. Nice pool area, good location, average-sized rooms. Fairly clean. There were guests from at least two separate weddings staying at this hotel during our stay. Folks from one of the weddings kept us up until 4 in the morning riding the luggage cart up and down the hallway, and just hanging out in the hallway shouting and carrying on. We talked to them a few times, and they would quiet down a bit, but it would inevitably pick back up again. This isn't necessarily the hotel's fault, but I think that the staff should have done a better job of trying to get these guys to keep the ruckus out of the hallway. The luggage cart shenanigans took place within clear earshot of the the front desk. It's a nice hotel, and probably not a bad place to stay for a wedding. However, I wouldn't recommend for business and family travelers.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Roswell
Best Western Plus Roswell/Alpharetta
Doubletree by Hilton Atlanta Roswell
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Roswell
Holiday Inn Atlanta/Roswell
Hampton Inn Alpharetta/Roswell
Ramada Limited Alpharetta

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Roswell Atlanta North? Share your experiences!