All reviewsolive gardenhardwood floorscomplimentary breakfast isstayed daysroom layoutcontemporary decorpancake makerreading lightssamsung tvperfect place to staywalking distanceyogurtwould stay here againbed was very comfortablepeachtree dinerhot waterking suite
Reviewed September 27, 2017

We stayed at the Best Western Plus Roswell/Alpharetta, Roswell, Georgia while attending a family wedding. We arrived lat at night. The desk manager was welcoming and very helpful and check-in was quick and efficient. The hotel was clean and comfortable with wonderful amenities. Staff was polite and helpful. Rooms were always clean, decor inviting, and furnishings comfortable. Nightly rates were reasonable. A good value for the money. I highly recommend this hotel if one is in the Atlanta area.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western R, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Roswell/Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Thank you pamelab for sharing your positive experience with us and for all 5 stars. We are very glad to know that you enjoyed our accommodations and thought it was value for money. We strive hard each day to make sure our guests feel happy and comfortable.We look forward to welcome you again.

Reviewed September 27, 2017

My two night stay at this hotel was fantastic! Then room was very clean, spacious and comfortable, awesome experience during check in to accommodate my large vehicle parking. It has plenty of decent restaurants with in walking distance and every amenities required for an exceptional stay.

1  Thank 850barryt

Thank you 850barrynt for taking out time to review us here. We truly appreciate that you enjoyed our location and accommodations provided and hope that you will give us opportunity to welcome you again.

Reviewed September 20, 2017

The hotel is in really pretty good shape but the management of the hotel needs a lot of improvement. The internet access is horrendous. I know that no one in management is testing the connection and speeds from different parts of the hotel. If you can't get work done because the internet connection is flaky and the speeds are terrible, what good is a pretty hotel? The other thing is that that maintenance of the workout room is abysmal. I went in at 6:30 in the morning. No towels. The water in the water dispenser looked like it had been sitting for a week. Nothing to wipe down the equipment with.
The employees here are professional and courteous but they look miserable. They all look like they would much rather be some place else.
They've got a pretty hotel here, it's just not managed well at all. The attention to detail needs a lot of work.

Room Tip: Floor 3 is best
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business

Thank you for taking out time to review us here. We are really disappointed to get your feedback and I apologize on behalf of my team for not meeting your expectations. We have forwarded your feedback to the housekeeping engineer and IT Manager so they can look at these issues more closely. We underwent complete renovation and would want to make sure that our guests are happy with all amenities and not just the looks.

Reviewed September 13, 2017

I really like the great staff they have and the hotel is very clean. The check in/out was an easy process. The breakfast is great and the food is good. The rooms are clean and the beds are great along with the pillows. I will return and others should check this place out.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western R, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Roswell/Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2017

Thank you for the 5 star review. We truly appreciate the time taken to recognize our staff, location and breakfast. Our team strives hard each day to make sure our guests feel at home and would love to help you in anyway they can to make your stay great.

Reviewed September 4, 2017

It wasn't my first choice of hotel but the nearby Hilton was fully booked. I had read the reviews before going in and was aware of the fact that the hotel was recently refurbished. The room was actually way better than my expectations for a Best Western. The staff was friendly and overall great value. They have a small swimming pool which I didn't use neither did I get the opportunity to have their breakfast. The location is very good in you have all kinds of restaurants and shops within a few minutes of the hotel. I would not hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for the 4 star review and for giving us the opportunity to host you and your family. We are very glad to learn that you enjoyed our facilities and our location. We hope we get a chance to to welcome you again.