“Very accommodating and clean!”

Best Western Plus Roswell/Alpharetta
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Roswell
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We flew from Miami to Atlanta for a wedding with a 10 month old and a 5 year old. They let us check in earlier than 3pm so we could get ready for the wedding. They also let us borrow a nice clean crib for the baby. Staying at Roswell Suites was truly a great experience. I loved the hard wood floors in the room. It was so clean my baby could crawl on the floor and let loose. We had a pleasant and quiet experience here. Great price...great room...great service.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Kachetes
Roswell Suites H, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Roswell/Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Thank you so much for taking out time to review us here.We really appreciate your candid comments and are glad to hear that you enjoyed the new renovations. Your positive feedback will be shared with our Front Desk. We look forward to seeing you back on your next visit. Best Wishes until then.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I stayed at the Roswell Suites for a small trip. The maintenance staff woke us up at 9:00 a.m. with banging, hammering, and loud talking right outside of our room on the first floor. I called and spoke to someone at the front desk about the issue named Hortence. She said she would tell the workers to quiet down, which would not help since we were already awake. Then I spoke to the manager on duty, whose name is Rajive. He only offered to do the same thing and said that I was still responsible for the payment of the room since they started the maintenance at 9:00 a.m. which is "business hours." I reminded him that a hotel is supposed to service travelers and accommodate their needs, especially with sleep. He stated that they "only" get business travelers and would accommodate those by starting their work at 9:00 a.m., regular work hours. He was completely unapologetic and I was absolutely disgusted. When I asked to speak to the next above him, he then told me he was the OWNER, and there was no one else. I was completely disgusted and have never experienced anything like this before at any place. Learn how to run your hotel properly. Look at a different hotel with better customer service. Unless everything goes right at this place, they won't do anything to help you. That is something I can guarantee just based on the interaction I had with the manager/"owner".

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Roswell Suites H, General Manager at Best Western Plus Roswell/Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

MaryMS_278 stayed with us in July . Our renovations were completed by that time. We question the truthfulness of this review as the guest failed to get a free night.
After the complaint, the guest made at the property , the General Manager investigated this further and did speak with the guest during her stay. The guest was fine upon check out and didn't complain.
The check out time is 11am and the guest claims the maintenance started to work at 9am?
The first comment the guest had when she spoke to the Manager is "I want my money back or a free night". Roswell Suites has been rated high on TripAdvisor which is reflective in the reviews.
We strive hard each day to meet the goal to keep our guests happy and are disappointed when someone tries to portray a completely different picture.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

I was on a business trip in Roswell, GA and, after researching several hotels, decided to stay at the Roswell Suites. It was great! The hotel has been renovated and my King size bed was very comfortable. Everything was clean and well kept. Downstairs there is a small room with a computer and printer available for guests which allowed me to keep in touch with work items. I also printed out my boarding pass for my return flight. Jay, one of the staff members, even accommodated a last minute request to use one of the meeting rooms for an impromptu meeting that lasted from 1pm - 7 pm. He didn't even charge us for the use of the room! All the staff was very friendly! On the day of my departure I checked out at 4:30 a.m. (yes- in the morning!) to catch the shuttle to an early flight. Even though the complimentary breakfast is not served until 6:30 a.m. , Ahmad, another staff member, asked if I wanted something to eat and/or drink before I left for the airport. At my request he then brought me orange juice and some breakfast energy bars and yogurt. The price for my room was very reasonable and much less than other comparable hotels, such as the Holiday Inn. Next time I'm in Roswell, GA, I am definitely returning to the Roswell Suites!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank El-Viador
Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the Roswell Suites the night before my wedding, and it was just right. The bed was very comfortable, the room was spotless, and breakfast had a good variety of foods to choose from. Several of my family members stayed here as well, and they all had satisfactory experiences.

• Stayed: April 2013
4  Thank Crystal B
Reviewed April 21, 2013

When this hotel was part of the Best Western chain I stayed there several times a year while visiting my mother. Those stays were always pleasant, but I watched the rooms get worn out and was very pleased on this trip to find newly renovated rooms. (In fact renovations are still underway.) My "new" room had wood flooring and new furniture, including a headboard equipped with adjustable reading lights, plus additional lights beside and outlining the top of the headboard. The A/C worked fine and the bed was comfortable. On checking out I asked about a microwave oven and was told that if I requested one on a future visit, it would be provided. As usual, the staff throughout the hotel was friendly and helpful. The fitness center has not been renovated and needs work. The continental breakfast was good with a wide variety of items. The large breakfast area was neat and clean. Several restaurants are within walking distance and a private shuttle service is available by reservation, and for a reasonable fee, to transport guests to the Atlanta airport. The shuttle is not affiliated with the hotel, but I've used it many times and found the service to be very reliable.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Judy R
Roswell Suites H, Manager at Best Western Plus Roswell/Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Thank you so much bayviewer_13 for your wonderful review. Myself and my staff are delighted to know that you have liked our guestroom renovations and your stay was enjoyable. We strive hard everyday to make sure that our guest love what we do here. The adjustable headboard lighting on the top and the reading lights have been a very popular feature.
Please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions as we always love to hear from our guests and we hope to see you soon when you are back in the Roswell Area. Have a wonderful week!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

We spent 3 nights here while touring Atlanta. Loved every minute in the hotel. Check in was a breeze. Requested a microwave and a frig. and had one there waiting for us. My husband was having a hard time getting the luggage cart into the elevator. Not only did he receive help, but the gentleman rode the elevator up with him and helped him into the room and checked to make sure everything was in good working order.

The next morning we decided to spend time in Roswell seeing the sights briefly before heading to Atlanta and the lady at the front desk was more than helpful with suggestions. There is a shuttle to the train to take you to Atlanta but we did not use it. We instead drove and parked for free at the train station. SUPER easy with the provided directions.

We needed to leave early on Sunday morning before breakfast was scheduled to be provided and when we got down to check out, the gentleman had set breakfast up an hour early for us (had asked the night before about the times and simply said "darn! we will be checking out at 6 and will miss it").

Enjoy your stay in this pleasant, newly remodeled gem as much as we did.

Room Tip: Request a frig and microwave when making reservations.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank marcy333

Thank you so much Marcy333 for taking out time to share your experience with us. Our front desk team thinks this is such "a sweet review" to observe all the minor details and appreciate that. We love our guests and are thrilled when they appreciate all the hard work put into the renovation and our service. "Carlos" is the star of our team. With always carrying a helpful and jolly attitude he is loved by everyone. We usually share all the reviews with our team and its nice to share the positive and happy reviews as that boosts their team spirit and gives them a sense of recognition. If we can be of any assistance to you in the future please let us know and we hope to see you back when you are in the Roswell area. Have a wonderful week and thank you for staying with Roswell Suites.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

My husband and I stayed here while attending a near-by conference. We live in the metro-Atlanta area, but it was too far to drive home and be back early the next day. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable - just what we needed at the end of a long day. The staff was very friendly at check-in, check-out and breakfast. We'd stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank MARY W

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and taking out time to share with us here. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. If we can be of any assistance to you please don't hesitate to contact us. We look forward for your next stay with us when you are in Roswell area.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Roswell
Doubletree by Hilton Atlanta Roswell
Baymont Inn & Suites Roswell Atlanta North
Wingate by Wyndham Alpharetta
Wingate by Wyndham Alpharetta
#12 of 26 in Alpharetta

Been to Best Western Plus Roswell/Alpharetta? Share your experiences!