Holiday Inn Atlanta/Roswell
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$98
Doubletree.com
$67
$61
$60
  • Room Service
Best Western Plus Roswell/Alpharetta(Roswell)(Great Value!)
$124
$75
Hotwire.com
Atlanta Hotel(Roswell)
$58
Wingate by Wyndham Alpharetta(Alpharetta)(Great Value!)
$84
All reviewsfront deskonsite restaurantwalk in showerroom serviceour room was spaciousolive gardenair conditioningking bedlocation is greatindoor poolvery nice hotelelainepillowsfuneralmicrowaveappearance
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 22, 2013

My son was married in Roswell early February, and this hotel was the main site for our out of town family and friends. The first night there was a little mix up with another wedding group staying- their groom had the same last name of our bride! Once the staff figured out the "who's who" everyone had a good laugh and everything went smoothly from then on out. I cannot thank this hotel and the staff enough, everybody was so accommodating with every request we had- they even helped us to put together a small welcome reception at the last minute (literally the day of!) My niece is now engaged and looking in the Roswell area as well, and I will strongly recommend to her and all other family and friends that they come here!

• Stayed: February 2013
3  Thank AppleDapple59
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Everything is clean and comfortable. The bathroom sparkled and the carpet was quite clean. The room includes a fridge and microwave. Pillows and bed provided a decent nights sleep.

Elaine, who works evenings, is wonderful. She's friendly and helpful. I can't say the same for all of the day staff. Breakfast was included in our room and the first morning, I didn't bring my wallet to leave a gratuity for the free buffet. I figured I'd make up for it the second day. The waiter completely ignored me the next morning! In fact, I don't think he said a word, even when I asked for juice. The woman working the front desk during the day was rude to both myself, my business colleagues AND Elaine, the evening staff. Uncomfortable.

Area is odd, stuck behind some restaurants. As we had no vehicle and were just there for a meeting, we took advantage of the local places.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Cassyt
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Rooms and bathroom were clean and comfortable and quiet. I had a great nights sleep. Plenty of room and nice TV and storage space. I stayed for business for a few days, but would plan on staying again later when traveling with family. Staff was very welcoming and helpful , offering suggestions for local restaurants. Hotel is in a good location with easy access to interstate and an easy trip to downtown Atlanta if you are interested in wider variety of restaurants and shopping. Ammenities were as expected - nice breakfast, lobby, parking, good a/c, etc. A great deal for the price

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Jane P
Reviewed November 5, 2012

If you expect nothing fancy you won't be disappointed. This is a Holiday Inn after all and it does what it says on the TInn (sorry). Our room was spacious (by UK standards), in reasonable condition and very clean. Breakfast was included but I would agree with other reviewers that the quality is lacking. There is a good diner opposite. One wrinkle: When we went to check out we were told that housekeeping had reported we'd already left - this despite our having been in the room the whole time. This made us feel as if we had tried to sneak off without paying and would have led to complications had there been a need to query the bill (which there wasn't). I pointed this out to the front desk but was met with an uniterested shrug.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Codamarine
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I usually use a template I created to review hotels I've stayed at:

Mirror in lifts? No
Modern Room and Bathroom? Modern bathroom, room not as modern but very decent indeed
Ample lighting in room? Yes
Ample lighting in bathroom? Yes but could do with overhead lighting near mirror
Flat screen television? Yes - Size: Flat screen 32inch
Hot water at all times? Yes
Power Shower? Yes, Walk in power shower
Number of telephones in room: 3 - Cordless phone also? No - Free calls to local numbers? Yes
Service at Front desk: Attentive but I just can't help feel that one member of staff sometimes appeared abit disingenuous
Did the hotel go out of their way? Nothing to mention
Ironing board and iron in room? Yes - Condition of both? Good
In room safe? No
Fridge/Microwave in room? Yes
Mini Bar in Room? No
Air conditioner/Heating strength? Good
Hair Dryer and type/strength? Attached in bathroom. Normal speed.
Ample sockets/modern? Yes/Yes
Anomalies? Fridge and microwave a blast from the past!
Free wifi? Yes
Extractor in Bathroom? Yes
Room service rating? Decent.
Breakfast? Standard minimal buffet affair - very basic.
Bed? Very comfortable. A good nights sleep.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business