“Great Fun!!!”

Andretti Indoor Karting and Games Roswell
Ranked #1 of 11 Fun & Games in Roswell
More attraction details
Owner description: Whether you are looking for fun for the whole family, a night out with your friends, or a teambuilding experience that will knock their socks off, Andretti Karting has got it all! Shift your fun into high gear on one of our brand new Superkarts! You'll be putting the pedal to the metal as you race around our 12 turn European style indoor track at speeds up to 45 mph! Your little Andretti will have the time of their lives on our slick oval Junior track as they whip around at speeds up to 25 mph. Don't worry! We provide all the essentials, just remember to wear closed toe shoes when you enjoy our racing experience. After you've ruled the school on the track, head over to our arcade featuring over 120 video and redemption games! From skeeball to racing games to basketball to shooting games, our arcade has something for the whole family! You'll cheer in triumph as you roll a strike on our Highway 66 bowling game and scream for joy as you experience our Typhoon 3D simulator. After you've racked up the tickets, head over to our redemption counter featuring a wide variety of fun and cool prizes that are restocked daily.Want more excitement? Challenge yourself on one of three extreme attractions. Climb your way to the top of our 30ft cosmic rock wall with levels ranging from easy to expert, balance your way across our indoor ropes course set a whole 2 stories above our arcade, or fly over our track on our indoor Zip Line!After you've worked up your appetite, there's no need to leave all the fun to satisfy your hunger. Step on in to the Andretti Grill featuring regional American cuisine with full bar service or step on up to our Sky Bar featuring a panoramic view of our track and plexiglass dance floor!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities
Dahlonega, Georgia, United States
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great Fun!!!”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I am a 42 year old Mom and I had a blast! Yes I raced it was great I felt like a kid again (Until the next day!) It is a little pricey but it was fun.... There are video games and ticket games to get those prizes the little ones love.

Visited October 2013
Samantha L, General Manager at Andretti Indoor Karting and Games Roswell, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Thank you for posting a review and I'm so glad to hear that you had a great time! We hope you and your family will come back and see us again soon!

Alpharetta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great time if you can ignore TERRIBLE customer service!!”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I came here on my anniversary. The bartender was excellent, very friendly and accommodating. The races were a blast and the arcade was a TON of fun. However, the horrible customer service from every employee in the main building will deter me from EVER returning. Will, a African American employee with glasses, spoke to me in such a demeaning fashion. He seemed bothered by my existence and was very rude and condescending. It looked as though he might have been a manager of some sort (bad decision) After my interaction with him, my boyfriend and I were so insulted, we decided to leave. Isn't the goal of Andretti's to create a fun, carefree environment? He should NOT be allowed to interact with customers. I will not be returning.

1 Thank Welchmau
Thank you for visiting our facility and I apologize that you did not have the experience you deserved. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and hope you will reconsider visiting us again in the future.
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
“best place to go-kart”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I started coming here about a year ago and I still go back for the races. I do enjoy how they change the track to keep things interesting, but I don't enjoy the way the staff are now. They used to be much friendlier. If I ever had an issue with my kart, I would tell them. Now when I tell them gasoline is leaking in whatever kart, they just look at me like, "ok" and they let the next set of people use it. Most of the games are free on Mondays. The mini-bowling never seems to work when I go, but overall it's still pretty good.

Visited October 2013
Thank you for posting a review! We will follow up with the track staff on your feedback and hope you will come back and check out our new Stratos iS_14 karts soon!
Germantown, Tennessee, USA
“Fun for all”
Reviewed October 21, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Typical gokart/video game place except the karts are fast and they have a nice restaurant and bar. Bring your checkbook; it's pretty expensive. Fumes in the kart track are pretty bad though.

Clarksville
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“go carts were a blast”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Somewhat expensive but worth checking out if you don't mind spending the money. An adult could easily spend $100 per person if you plan on go carting more than once. Children a little less. Lots of games, was easy to spend an afternoon there and not get board.

Visited September 2013