“best place to go-kart”

Andretti Indoor Karting and Games Roswell
Ranked #1 of 11 Fun & Games in Roswell
More attraction details
Owner description: Whether you are looking for fun for the whole family, a night out with your friends, or a teambuilding experience that will knock their socks off, Andretti Karting has got it all! Shift your fun into high gear on one of our brand new Superkarts! You'll be putting the pedal to the metal as you race around our 12 turn European style indoor track at speeds up to 45 mph! Your little Andretti will have the time of their lives on our slick oval Junior track as they whip around at speeds up to 25 mph. Don't worry! We provide all the essentials, just remember to wear closed toe shoes when you enjoy our racing experience. After you've ruled the school on the track, head over to our arcade featuring over 120 video and redemption games! From skeeball to racing games to basketball to shooting games, our arcade has something for the whole family! You'll cheer in triumph as you roll a strike on our Highway 66 bowling game and scream for joy as you experience our Typhoon 3D simulator. After you've racked up the tickets, head over to our redemption counter featuring a wide variety of fun and cool prizes that are restocked daily.Want more excitement? Challenge yourself on one of three extreme attractions. Climb your way to the top of our 30ft cosmic rock wall with levels ranging from easy to expert, balance your way across our indoor ropes course set a whole 2 stories above our arcade, or fly over our track on our indoor Zip Line!After you've worked up your appetite, there's no need to leave all the fun to satisfy your hunger. Step on in to the Andretti Grill featuring regional American cuisine with full bar service or step on up to our Sky Bar featuring a panoramic view of our track and plexiglass dance floor!
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
“best place to go-kart”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I started coming here about a year ago and I still go back for the races. I do enjoy how they change the track to keep things interesting, but I don't enjoy the way the staff are now. They used to be much friendlier. If I ever had an issue with my kart, I would tell them. Now when I tell them gasoline is leaking in whatever kart, they just look at me like, "ok" and they let the next set of people use it. Most of the games are free on Mondays. The mini-bowling never seems to work when I go, but overall it's still pretty good.

Visited October 2013
Samantha L, General Manager at Andretti Indoor Karting and Games Roswell, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Thank you for posting a review! We will follow up with the track staff on your feedback and hope you will come back and check out our new Stratos iS_14 karts soon!

Germantown, Tennessee, USA
“Fun for all”
Reviewed October 21, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Typical gokart/video game place except the karts are fast and they have a nice restaurant and bar. Bring your checkbook; it's pretty expensive. Fumes in the kart track are pretty bad though.

Visited October 2013
Clarksville
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“go carts were a blast”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Somewhat expensive but worth checking out if you don't mind spending the money. An adult could easily spend $100 per person if you plan on go carting more than once. Children a little less. Lots of games, was easy to spend an afternoon there and not get board.

Visited September 2013
Roswell, Georgia, United States
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Grandson Heaven”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

First of all, I bought a Groupon coupon, which made the experience very reasonable. Our fifteen-year-old grandson had a ball. He loved driving the race cars, climbing the Skywalk, and playing arcade games. Air hockey is fun to play along with kids. The customer service was very accommodating and we had hours of fun together. It is a great day for youngsters.

Visited June 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“POORIEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

WARNING TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AT THIS PLACE. PLEASE READ IF YOU LIKE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND MAY BE CONSIDERING ANDRETTI: I experience some of the worst, if not the worst, customer service I ever experienced in my life here this past weekend. My family made the mistake of having our family reunion banquet here on Saturday evening. You would have thought that we did not confirm the number of people we were expecting. They couldn't keep enough plates out for everyone to have at least one serving (we actually had less people than expected). They kept running out of ice and beverages. The food was just edible at best. I thought it may have been that the establishment just could not handle large parties or events of this size. This horrible service also extended into their sky bar upstairs after the event. I saw some friend and other family I knew in the sky bar afterwards about an hour after the banquet. I decided to pull a table over and join them for drinks. I found out that they had not had the best service before I got there, but I reluctantly ordered a drink and since I was still hungry I decided to have some bar food thinking it must be better that the banquet food. The food was actually better but the service was even worse. I and a family member that was with me asked for a water with my meal which we left there that night and never received. Other friend and family that had sparsely filed in individual were explaining how slow the waitress was, which was puzzling since there were not many people at tables besides us, and how a couple of them had not been attended to since we decided to join them. When they brought the checks the automatically added 18% claiming that we were a party of more than 6. I nor the individuals I was with have a problem tipping. In they probably would have received more than the 18% under better circumstances. So this has nothing to do with what amounted to $3 and some change added to our checks. One of the individuals that was with us pointed out to the waitress that we had not been seated as a party and that we all came in separately and pushed our own tables together. Furthermore she was not pleased with the service at all and would rather them have that take the gratuity off and she would tip at her discretion. She explain that this was the establishments policy and she could not take it off. The individual with us then asked to speak to a manager. This is when it really got bad. She explained to the manager her opposition their party policy due to our intial seating arrangement and then proceeded with to explain her dissatisfaction with the service. He repeated the party policy, never apologized for the service and as we all calmly chimed in on what horrible customer service we received he never apologized only kept repeating the policy and then begin to just stare with a blank stare as if to say I really don't care about what you all are saying right now. I explained to him that I had asked for a water before this issue had even come about and he came to the table before my water. Finally after about 15 minutes of the same back and forth conversation, I recognized that he didn't care and was not going to accommodate us as customers or apologize for our experience in their establishment. I felt that we had spent enough money with them that day to have been treated better than that. I mentioned that he didn't seem to care and that I would just like to pay my ticket and leave at this point in the night. He literally shook his head in agreement, took our tickets, and sent some other guy in a tie back to the table with our reciepts who just sat our tickets on the table, still did not apologize, say have a good night or anything. I felt very disrespected and unappreciated by an establishment that we chosed to patronize for a very special event for our family. This is about the tip because I could careless and ended up paying it anyway, but you would think that establishment such as Andretti's would show more respect and have much better customer service than my family and I were shown that day. For manager to agree that he could careless what we thought about his establishment when we left is deplorable. I will not be back or refer this place to anyone. I will also be contacting the corporate office about our experience. Please take heed before you patronize this place for anything.

Visited July 2013
3 Thank Quentin H
Samantha L, General Manager at Andretti Indoor Karting and Games Roswell, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Thank you for your feedback! We are very disappointed to hear that you had a negative experience! We will follow up with the contact from the event and see how we can improve upon our services in the future.