“Great experience for our 16-year old grandson!”

Andretti Indoor Karting and Games Roswell
Ranked #1 of 11 Fun & Games in Roswell
More attraction details
Owner description: Whether you are looking for fun for the whole family, a night out with your friends, or a teambuilding experience that will knock their socks off, Andretti Karting has got it all! Shift your fun into high gear on one of our brand new Superkarts! You'll be putting the pedal to the metal as you race around our 12 turn European style indoor track at speeds up to 45 mph! Your little Andretti will have the time of their lives on our slick oval Junior track as they whip around at speeds up to 25 mph. Don't worry! We provide all the essentials, just remember to wear closed toe shoes when you enjoy our racing experience. After you've ruled the school on the track, head over to our arcade featuring over 120 video and redemption games! From skeeball to racing games to basketball to shooting games, our arcade has something for the whole family! You'll cheer in triumph as you roll a strike on our Highway 66 bowling game and scream for joy as you experience our Typhoon 3D simulator. After you've racked up the tickets, head over to our redemption counter featuring a wide variety of fun and cool prizes that are restocked daily.Want more excitement? Challenge yourself on one of three extreme attractions. Climb your way to the top of our 30ft cosmic rock wall with levels ranging from easy to expert, balance your way across our indoor ropes course set a whole 2 stories above our arcade, or fly over our track on our indoor Zip Line!After you've worked up your appetite, there's no need to leave all the fun to satisfy your hunger. Step on in to the Andretti Grill featuring regional American cuisine with full bar service or step on up to our Sky Bar featuring a panoramic view of our track and plexiglass dance floor!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Us old folks took our grandson here to celebrate his 16th birthday. He loved the fast go-kart experience but between the helmet and the indoor racing area, it was very hot (only exhaust fans used here). You could view the race from inside the hot arena or outside the arena in an air-conditioned viewing area behind glass. He also enjoyed the rock wall (he made it to the top twice) and the video games (reminiscent of Dave & Busters). Very pricey here. One race is $24.95! We had a Groupon. The Groupon deal we wanted was sold out so we bought the deal which included the Comedy Club for a higher price & didn't use the Comedy Club tickets ($35 for one race, rock wall or ropes course, $25 in video games + 2 comedy club tickets). Also check www.northfultonshops.com for coupons. We got one where you buy 2 go-kart races and get one for free. All employees we encountered were friendly. Didn't eat here so no comment on food. Andretti emailed the results/rankings of the races the day after our visit. Great experience for our grandson--the usual hang out and watch for the grandparents :)

1  Thank Norma W

Reviewed August 28, 2012

We've been here a few times, with family, co-workers and friends and have always had fun. Depending on what activities you choose to do, it can get pricey. But, it was worth it and we'd do it again.

2  Thank amusez
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I took a group of sales representatives there for us to be in a non work environment and have fun and it worked. I have seen sales increase and the attitude of my representatives change. Now I try and do one a year at other sites as I found this to be a great tool.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

My family and I had an outing to Andretti Indoor Karting and Games. We had a fantastic time. The staff was great and the food delicious. It was a great experience and I would recommend it to everyone.

1  Thank Sue D
Reviewed August 1, 2012

We checked out Andretti when I had to leave my car at a shop nearby, mostly to idle away the evening. We were pleasantly surprised by the amount of stuff to do inside. Besides the main attraction - the kart racing - there were arcade games (many of which are high quality and family oriented). zip lines, rock climbing and there was also a restaurant, bar and comedy show.

We were not able to go on the big track as we weren't prepared to have someone babysit our younger kids, and we did not go to the comedy show, so I can't comment on those. But we did try almost everything else. My wife and I went ziplining for the first time ever, over the kart track. It wasn't very high in terms of safety but it was daunting for an adult that has never done it before. Our 12 year old also did the rock climbing but unfortunately, our 6 year old girl that wanted to rock climb the most was unable to due to age restrictions. I hope they can accomodate kids her age in the future, as she has gone on kiddie climbing gear before.

As mentioned, we were not able to experience the big kart track but we did take our 2-, 4- and 6-year olds to the kiddie track. It was nothing fancy, just a small oval. At least they were able to don helmets and get a feel for go-karting. We will try the big track next time.

The arcade machines were a blast! The older kids loved the air hockey while the smaller ones were able to participate in the street-fair type games. Everybody loved the interactive video game where you throw rubber balls at the screen (I forget what it's called).

Lastly, the restaurant food was passable, albeit a bit expensive.The staff was friendly and helpful, even when it was near closing time.

Overall, a very pleasant experience for our family. We'll be back!

1  Thank DJMDx2