“Best GF Bakery!”
Review of Gluten Free Cutie

Gluten Free Cutie
Ranked #1 of 9 Bakeries in Roswell
Description: We are a 100% Gluten Free / Allergy Friendly Bakery located in historic Roswell, GA. We offer multiple cupcake flavors, scones, biscuits, donuts, cinnamon rolls, bagels, cake pops daily. We offer serve lunch Tues-Fri 11am-2pm. Breakfast served Saturday from 9am-12pm.
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My children and I go at least once a month to enjoy these delectable treats! We've had cupcakes, cake pops, cutie pies, and scones which are only a few of the things they have to offer. The owners are very friendly and kind, the shop and atmosphere is so quaint and charming, and not to mention the food is delicious!

Reviewed April 8, 2014

These are by far the BEST gluten free cupcakes around. We've been gluten free since August 2009 and have tried quite a few different cupcakes and even though this is almost an hour drive for us, it is well worth it. We found them at a gluten free vendor fair before they even opened their store. They were so nice and made GF cake pops for my son's birthday and met meet at a midway point since they didn't have their location yet. The owners are incredibly nice and very helpful- even setting up my smartphone with level up for easier payment and tracking of my frequent buying points. When you go make sure you try the cinnamon break and scones as well. You will NOT be disappointed- everything is so fresh and moist.

1  Thank Jana B
Reviewed March 28, 2014

What a treat! As a mother of a food allergic child, it was such a treat to go to a bakery where my daughter could order anything she wanted. The baked goods were fresh and the coffee was tasty. I wish we lived closer!

1  Thank lobo1398
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Stopped there for some GF goodies for my 5 year old. Very pleasantly surprised at the selection and fantastic service. I recommend it.

1  Thank Becky D
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I was in Manhattan last month and was heartbroken because I was able to stop in at places like Baby Cakes and Tulu’s and all I could think about was how I wish we had something like this at home. Great news, we do!!! If you haven’t stopped by GF Cutie, you should rush on in. I picked up a bunch of items for us to try and I am still not sure what is our favorite:
• The cinnamon streusel bread was to die for. I am actually upset because I finished the last piece of it last night! The streusel part of the bread was amazing!!!! I had several non gluten free friends try this and they all flipped out.
• Chicken chille relleno pot pie: I think my biggest complaint on this is that it is too small. It is a single serving in a little glass jar. The filling is amazing!!!!!
• Gluten free, dairy free macaroni and cheese: I was not sure what to expect with it being dairy free but it is actually very good! The pasta is a rice pasta and I was leary of it also but it is very good. Do not overcook it though because like other GF pasta it will get gummy but as it cools off it does get better. The best part is this came in a large container so I was able to freeze several portions of this for when I am having a craving in the future.
• Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough cupcake: Again, amazing. The best thing about this was that the frosting was not too sweet.
• Apple pie: This is a single size apple pie in a little jar like the pot pie. My husband LOVED this. When I go back, I know I will have to get him another one (or 2) of these.
You do not have to be gluten free to enjoy the treats here. This is in a great location (at the top of Roswell Mill, just down the street from Roswell Square). This is the cutest little bakery with a couple of places to sit and eat. When I stopped in, everyone was extremely busy so I was not greeted immediately (because they were helping other customers) but they apologized and they were beyond friendly, and helpful (and as you can see above) and I took up a fair amount of their time going through what they had and getting explanations of everything since it was my first time in. While this was my first time in, it will most definitely not be my last!!!

While the prices are a little higher than a regular bakery, they are right on par for GF.

You can order items ahead of time, especially for the holidays or a special occasion to make sure you have that special gluten free cake, bread, cupcakes or whatever. This is what I will be doing for the holidays to make sure I have what I need to make my life a little easier.