“Good food + Good service = Good Times”

Ippolito 's Family Style Italian Restaurant
Ranked #132 of 334 Restaurants in Roswell
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Louisville, Kentucky
“Good food + Good service = Good Times”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Very nice and casual neighborhood Italian restaurant . We were a party of 4 who after a 8hr drive to Atlanta to attend a football game we were looking for a decent place to eat and just happened upon this quaint Italian restaurant. We were greeted warmly upon entering and promptly seated. A few moments after being seated a basket of fresh,and warm Parmesan rolls was brought to our table. The rolls were delicious! Our server Bob was very nice and attentive to all of our needs during our meal, checking with us several times during the span of our meal. The restaurant became very busy during our meal but our service from Bob continued to be at a high level. Everything that we ordered was great tasting and the portions were more than enough to satisfy
our appetites.

• Visited November 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“ruined party”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We had reservations for weeks, they sat us apart and scrunched. We tried to speak with them, they were rude. Last time there food was average, time before okay. After they were rude we went to a competitor they accomodated us, food was great we have found a better choice for similar italian food with better service and better value.

• Visited November 2012
“Great Service, Great Food, Great Breads”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Our family loves this restaurant for it lasagna and great garlic bread. The service is always great, but it can get crowded just after 6:30PM on the weekends. Plan on arriving at 6:00 or a little after and the lines are much shorter.

• Visited September 2013
Madison, Alabama
“Nice Italian Joint”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Visiting family we stopped in for dinner last night. It was 20 minutes til closing but the staff seated us and gave us first class service that lasted at least an hour past closing. I had the spicy shrimp and sausage scampi for around 17 dollars. Everyone enjoyed their meals and the experience. This was not the best meal I've ever had but it was pretty okay. The complimentary bread they served was unique and I even took a few home because I liked it so much. The Caesar salad was a great way to start the meal, wonderful. I asked for the house red which I didn't care for but my tastes tend toward the sweet and it was a dry, my fault. I didn't have a dessert but the customers from another table did and the size of the cake slice they received was enormous. I guess my overall assessment is that it's a good place, if you crave Italian and you are in the area it is a good place to stop in. The price was average for a comfortable not to fancy experience.

• Visited August 2013
“Lunch”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

My son and I went for lunch and I was really happy with the lunch menu they have.
This is the first time I went there or lunch. They have great salads.i had the thin indivual pizza.
It was delicious . The rolls they bring to the table were awesome. My son had the linguini with broccoli and sundried tomatoes. It was great. The service was good and the price was very reasonable.

• Visited July 2013