“Great basic italian food”

Ippolito 's Family Style Italian Restaurant
Ranked #132 of 334 Restaurants in Roswell
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great basic italian food”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Great casual italian style. Garlic Knots fresh from the oven are a great way to start your meal. Fresh cooked tasty meals

Visited March 2013

“Awesome parmesan bread”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Went to Ippolito's on a whim the other day and it was a pleasant surprise. The wait staff was friendly and knowledgeable. It was in between lunch and dinner so there weren't many people there so the food came out quick. The parmesan bread they bring to the table is great and covered in cheese. The entrees are good although the sauce tasted a little cheap.They definitely give you enough food because my friend and I both had to get to go boxes. I'm sure I'll be back here though because it was great for the value

• Visited February 2013
Roswell, Georgia
“VERY disappointing, won't be back”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

This used to be one of my favorite restaurants. It's really gone down hill since my last visit and we won't be going back (if they're still in business).

The service was horrible. We weren't greeted upon entrance, nor departure of the restaurant. We were seated in a noisy area and given greasy, dirty menus. Our waiter was in a big hurry to get us in and out, that was obvious. Since I was being rushed, I decided to order my usual dish, the "Seafood Trio".

The food did come quickly, but we couldn't get service after that. When the waiter left the table next to ours, I started to say "excuse me", but before I could even get the first word out, the waiter snapped back at me "Just a minute!". So when he came, I asked for fresh ground pepper. He said that they didn't have any. I then proceeded to taste my Seafood Trio, and it was terrible. Completely bland, no taste, and certainly not fresh. It was NOTHING like the Seafood Trio that I used to rant and rave about.

When the waiter finally came back to clear our table, I informed him that I was not happy with my meal. His reply was that "I should have told him sooner and maybe he could have done something". Well, if he would have come back to our table, I WOULD have told him sooner! Since I only had a few bites to eat, why would it matter anyway if I had told him sooner? So absolutely nothing was done to rectify the situation. I paid $16.95 for two bites of tasteless food and a bad attitude from the waiter.

Even though the food and service was terrible, my husband still left the customary gratuity (I certainly wouldn't have). There was no "thank you", "come back again", "have a nice evening"...NOTHING.

This visit left a VERY bad taste in my mouth and we won't be going back.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Michilanta
Georgia
“Great Italian place to eat!”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

I can't get enough of the rolls! They are SO good! Everything else on the menu is good, too. I especially like Eggplant Parm. The restaurant has several locations in the Atlanta area. Each is a little different but the food is good at all that I have tried.

Visited December 2012
Marietta, Georgia
“one of our "go tos"”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

always reliable and delicious, casual, easy, very good. enjoy the rolls, the salad and several entrees - especially the broccoli, sundried tomatoe pasta dish and the stuffed shells.

• Visited November 2012