“My Favorite Place!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 22, 2012

This restaurant is consistently good! The best chicken soup ever. I moved out of the area and still make the drive when I want Mexican and margaritas. The chile relanos are the best!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We had 8 in our family party so El Porton seemed to be the best choice for a big table where we could also get a reservation. The service was excellent, friendly and quick. The food was good, filling and varied. It was just not terribly special but maybe this is what most people seek in a Mexican restaurant. I would recommend it for a pleasant Saturday night meal than has little artifice and decent prices.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

We ate here on a beautiful Saturday afternoon - we sat in the patio for lunch - lovely atmosphere outside. the patio was nice and rustic. Our server was very cheerful and very attentive. The Mango Margharetia was Very Good and Strong :) - I ordered the Vegetarian Fajitas and my wife ordered a Vegetarian combo of tostada, burritto and quesadilla - the food was very flavourful - the chips and salsa was fresh...my 17 month old son loved the quesadilla and the rice and beans. Very nice experience, will dine here again.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

We visit this restaurant about 2 or 3 times each month. The shrimp fajitas are always great and some of their combination dinners are a great deal. The service is usually pretty good, but every once in a while a newer server gets our table and doesn't live up to normal standards. The salsa they bring out when you first sit down is excellent. We frequently by a container of the salsa to take home with us after our meal.

Reviewed May 4, 2012

Above average Mexican restaurant with excellent fajitas.