“Fun dining evening on a quaint porch”
Review of Rice Thai Cuisine

Rice Thai Cuisine
Ranked #46 of 362 Restaurants in Roswell
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 8, 2017

If you want a change of pace with Thai food than take a ride to Roswell,Ga
and have dinner at RICE.

The cuisine, I had the duck, was perfectly prepared and the service always caring and
never intruding while you dine.

Top your meal office with Sticky Rice dessert

Reviewed July 8, 2017

food was delicious and so was service. the people are nice and I would go back again. good for friends, family and business.

Reviewed July 7, 2017

The environment (music and seating) was great. Portions were good but overpriced. $30 for soup and entrée. The food very salty and reeked of fish sauce. I ordered Tom Yum soup and had to send it back....it was uneatable, too salty and way to much fish sauce. I pretty much eat everything.....but I took to spoonfuls and declared defeat. I ordered the coconut soup as a replacement and it also was too salty/too much fish sauce. I made myself eat it. My entrée was Panang Chicken, which I have had a many times at other restaurants, this was too sweet. The flavor was similar. A person at our table ordered Pad Thai and it looked good and she said it tasted great. I am not sure if have the wherewithal to try it again.

Reviewed May 28, 2017

Food is quite decent. This is from a person who ate Thai in Thailand, Chicago, NY, other places. Service is quite good as well. The portion sizes leave to be desired, especially considering the prices.

If the party is more than 5, they add 19% gratuity automatically, to total bill, which means to taxes also.

Good to visit once in a while, I guess...

Reviewed May 15, 2017

Dropped in for dinner on what was a very busy night in Roswell and the traffic was light at Rice so we decided to give it a try. The food was nice, fresh standard fare for Thai. What made the visit a 4 was the pleasant service and the outdoor seating on such a nice night. A good option for a quite meal on Canton street.