“Quaint Thai”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 30, 2016

Very quaint little house on Canton Street. Good food. A little pricey but nice place. Unique indoor and outdoor setting. Walk to other venues nearby.

Reviewed October 29, 2016 via mobile

First let's start off with positives. Staff is very welcoming and atmosphere is nice. Fits well to the Roswell area in a really beautiful setting. The food was well served, very beautiful!! If I had to judge purely on appearance, I would give this place a five star rating. Beautiful atmosphere.

Unfortunately, my expectations starkly increases when I saw prices of $18 for Pad Thai. I have been been to Thailand over 20 times and so I think I have developed a good taste for Thai food. Unfortunately big disappointment here. The Shrimp were totally juicy but very bland, almost as if they boiled them. There was simply not the right flavor in the noodles either. Something was simply off. Altogether I left fully dissatisfied. $60 for two entrees, two beers and a soup. I have been to other restaurants in the Alpharetta are who offer the same exact thing for about $8 including free appetizer and Softdrink. The taste here is 100% authentic to Thailand. Overall, not going back... unfortunately. It's just way too overpriced for what you get. The kitchen needs to rethink their authentic taste and the management needs to rethink their prices too. A Pad Thai should not cost $18.... sorry! And if it does the dish should be amazing!

Reviewed August 5, 2016

Wonderful curries, pud thai, coconut soup and more. Rice provides a great blend of wonderful flavors and pleasant atmosphere.

Reviewed July 31, 2016 via mobile

I can't say enough good things about Rice even though the service can be a bit slow the food is always amazing. I work in Roswell a lot and always stop for the food and their sticky rice with coconut ice cream! Its a great environment and even better food

Reviewed July 12, 2016 via mobile

Husband and I ordered pork larb and and shrimp and scallops. They were absolute delicious. Served at perfect temperature. Polite and pleasant service.