“The best server in in atlanta is called James”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #67 of 338 Restaurants in Roswell
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Atlanta, Georgia
“The best server in in atlanta is called James”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I was at the Longhorn Steakhouse on Roswell Rd., on Halloween Day. Our server was an young man named James.He was very pleasant, full of humor, and was the best server I have ever encountered at a restaurant. I will be going back for some of that good old service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And hopefully James will be there to give us some more of his good service.

• Visited October 2012

atl
“Quality of food and service are declining”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

I have been eating at longhorns for years and have noticed that as the prices increase the quality doesn't. My steak tonight was tough, baked potatoes not warm enough to melt the butter and our server was lackadaisical.

• Visited October 2012
Hoschton, Georgia
“Good food, great waiter!”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Took our grandson here after he experienced Andretti indoor go-karting. When we told our waiter we were there after our grandson's Andretti experience and to celebrate his 16th birthday, the young waiter "connected" with our grandson and couldn't have been more pleasant and accommodating. My husband and I had the filets which were cooked as ordered. Our grandson ordered a sirloin which was overcooked but they gladly cooked him a new one which came out just right! Their baked potatoes are perfect - very fluffy! Our grandson was treated to a birthday dessert sundae w/o the fanfare singing which he appreciated. The interior of this Longhorn is nicer than others we've been to.

• Visited September 2012
Midlothian, Virginia
“A Decent Steakhouse”
Reviewed June 23, 2012

I would say this was a good steakhouse experience. Not really much better or worse than any other steakhouse. The staff was friendly and attentive, the steaks were tasty and cooked to order on the first attempt (been to places where i had to send it back twice). The only bad thing I have to say was that the restrooms were not clean to my liking - toilet paper all over the bathroom floor.

• Visited June 2012
Saint Simons Island, Georgia
“Good steaks at reasonable prices”
Reviewed March 30, 2012

In my opinion, this restaurant gives you good value for the money. This is not a high class, white tablecloth establishment. The beef is not aged prime like you would find at a high dollar steakhouse. However, the steaks are very good and the cost of a meal here will make you smile.

Visited March 2012