“Worth the money, but you'll only see Choice meats.”

Stoney River Steakhouse and Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Stoney River Steakhouse and Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 338 Restaurants in Roswell
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: E. Crossville Road
Description: Stoney River is an upscale steakhouse, specializing in hand-cut steaks and gourmet entrees, served in a sophisticated atmosphere by professional servers. Guests can enjoy diverse menu offerings such as Center-cut Filets, Bone-in Rib-eye's or a Classic NY Strip. Not in the mood for a steak? Stoney River offers fresh seafood selections, signature salads and house specialties. Whether relaxing at the bar or dining in the comfortable atmosphere, enjoy a hand-crafted cocktail, local draft beer or glass of wine from our boutique wine list. Our goal is to provide you with the finest culinary experience that exceeds your expectations.
Boston
“Worth the money, but you'll only see Choice meats.”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Good option for those who are into steak, but not steak houses. You'll get a good tasting steak, but won't get anything better than choice and no wet/dry/age options. Sides, drinks and deserts are all good.

Overall, a good place to take a family or a business meal where you're not trying to impress.

• Visited February 2014

Savannah, Georgia
“Wonderful meal”
Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

Eight of my family ate here tonight to celebrate my grandsons graduation from high school. Everything from the appetizers straight through to dessert was perfect. The steaks were cooked to perfection!!! The wine which our waiter recommended was reasonably priced and delicious. There was absolutely nothing to complain about. I am a Ruth's Chris patron but I think I found a new place to satisfy my beef urges.

Visited May 2014
Stafford, Virginia
“Amazing Steaks!!!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

We moved from this area, but were visiting family and Stoney River, Roswell was a must on our list of places to go. The Lodge Filet is remarkable. It is so tender and flavorful, every bite is savored. We stretched and got dessert this time also. I had creme brûlée, my husband the cheesecake - wow!! Both were really good. Sides, garlic mash and salads, wedge were good as always. But the steak, yummmmm!!!

• Visited May 2014
Braintree, Massachusetts
“Great Food”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Stoney River was wonderful. The food was delicious and our waiter was attentive and funny! The restaurant was very inviting with its warm décor and we were able to sit and visit with our family long after the meal was done.

• Visited April 2014
“Good Choice and Reviews were Spot On”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

In town on business and wanted to find a easy place for a good steak. Took the advice of TA reviews and arrived at Stoney River. Sat at the bar and had great service. Barkeep was a perfect mix of service and conversationalist. They have some interesting steaks on the menu but I am a purist and stick to the basics. My NY Strip Steak was cooked to my liking and the potato was excellent. My glass never hit bottom and the overall experience was very good.

• Visited March 2014