“Exactly what you would expect from a chain Italian place”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #95 of 341 Restaurants in Roswell
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We love good Italian, and Olive Garden is so-so Italian. We expected that since it was a chain place, and it was a Saturday night. They were busy, but we got seated fast- so points for that. The service was not so great. I get you are busy..but you never offered or refilled my water, and it was all I was drinking. The wait for food was long- its as if they had not expected the crowd..the food was ok..we did do the 2 for 25 deal..pretty good selection..but raise it to 30 and offer more options. We had to ask that the salad bowl be filled a little fuller..I know its unlimited..but 2 people should be able to eat out of it each time. I guess while it had been a while since we went..it was still how we remembered..just ok. We have much better small Italian choices closer to home- more expensive, but fantastic..If we are going out to eat..it needs to be better than I can cook at home.

There are newer reviews for Olive Garden

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I was sick as can be while visiting the area and just wanted soup. I really like OGs Zuppa Toscana; a kale, potato and sausage soup. One day it was tasty as can be, the next, it was rather greasy and odd. The pasta was good and the waiter very polite & helpful.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We always enjoy eating here. There are enough varied choices on the menu and we both love the salad and breadsticks. Good food at a good price for a date night with your husband.

Reviewed November 29, 2012 via mobile

Expected the typical chain Italian as that is what these restaurants do. Our server didn't' show up for 20 minutes after we were seated. The soup tasted like uncooked flour and the Italian plate was tasteless with cold sticky pasta alfredo. At least they could pretend to want business by keeping the place up a bit. Windows at entry were dirty and the overall restaurant shabby. Move over Olive Garden as other places will take your business.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

This is possibly the worst restaurant chain ever. Would they have any business at all if it weren't for all their constant advertising. I swore the last time I was talked into going, I would never go back, and I haven't.