“Shoney's of Italian food”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #109 of 333 Restaurants in Roswell
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dahlonega, Georgia
“Shoney's of Italian food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

This is possibly the worst restaurant chain ever. Would they have any business at all if it weren't for all their constant advertising. I swore the last time I was talked into going, I would never go back, and I haven't.

Visited August 2012

Prescott, Arizona
“The restaurant was dirty”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

we enjoyed the soup and salad lunch. However, I question how clean the restaurant is. The ladies room was nasty with water all over the floors coming out from under the toilets and the wall. The exhaust fan was obviously not working....gag! Our waitress was very sweet but was obviously overwhelmed and needed some help but the manager was walking around and doing nothing and never visited any of the tables. I would not eat here again.

• Visited November 2012
Vanderbijlpark, South Africa
“Not my best meal”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2012

The meal seemed inexpensive and the service was good. However, when the bill came it seems things weren't all we thought they were. Food was average and the waiter seemed to be trying hard, however, I couldn't help but leave with a bad taste in my mouth. Avoided the place for the rest of my stay in the area.

Visited August 2012
“good service, overpriced food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2012

came here for a quick lunch, service was fast and friendly considering it was just a to-go order, but still a bit overpriced for what i got

“FORGET ABOUT IT”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2012

Waitress was rude food had no taste .. This was my last visit at this location..