“Pretty Cool Place!”

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Marietta, Georgia
“Pretty Cool Place!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Not sure why there were so few people at Aqua Blue on the night I went because I found the atmosphere, service and food to be great. It turned into a very slick evening since my date thought I paid to get the patio all to ourselves and she loved it.

The appetizers, entrees and drinks were very good and I'd recommend it to my friends and family. I'd certainly come here again.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank skip1012

Atlanta, Georgia
“Best sushi ive ever had!!!”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Do yourself a favor and go! Sushi is out of this world, live music is great, excellent wine list great service staff!!!!Open late on thursdays, kind of turns into a club type atmosphere.

• Visited January 2012
Woodstock, Ga
“great!!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Best sushi I have had in north Atlanta. Have tried almost everything on the menu and have found nothing below great. Calamari or crab dip best of appetizers. Good atmosphere, good service! They will even let you bring your own wine and cork it for you if needed!!! If you sign up online with them you get a two lb whole maine lobster for your birthday as well. Best! Bar none!

• Visited August 2012
Atlanta
“Best Calamary on the Planet”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is one of our favorite places to eat. We love the calamary & I have never even liked calamary. Most calamary tastes like chewing on a rubber band to me. Not this stuff. This is melt in your mouth delishous. They also have an amazing sushi boat & great steamed scallops.

• Visited March 2012
Flowery Branch, Georgia
“Wedding Rehearsal Dinner”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

We chose Aqua Blue as the site for my son's (and future daughter-in-law) wedding rehearsal dinner after interviewing other restaurants. Their approach was very professional and interactive. The room was right-sized for the 30 people that attended. There were round tables of six for eating dinner, a separate long table for appetizers and a high table for gifts. Guests had plenty of room to mingle prior to sitting down for dinner. The person we dealt with at Aqua Blue was very helpful and always available to answer questions.

There were so many menu options that it was fun to mix and match the choices to arrive at the wide selection we finally offered. A personalized menu card, including a picture of the happy couple, was placed at each setting so everypone could order their own choice. Appetizers were excellent and very well presented. The dinner options were served to the tables with the fish selection being the rave of the night. And, desert drew many exclamations. The wine selection was about average. We brought in our own decorations, chair adornments and flowers.

While the location was a bit odd for this type of restaurant and while its general appearance could use a boost, it was definitely a good venue for our dinner. The guests gave very favorable comments to the ambiance and the food.

• Visited July 2012