“A little Malaysian, a little Thai, a lot nice”

Rasa Sayang Restaurant
Ranked #48 of 339 Restaurants in Roswell
Cuisines: Malaysian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
La Jolla, California
“A little Malaysian, a little Thai, a lot nice”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

There is a variety to choose from on the menu, from Malaysian to Thai to Chinese cuisine. Everything we've ever had is very good...but our favorites mostly come from the Malaysian menu.

Visited January 2012

Seneca, South Carolina
“Great little gem”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

We've been there several times...always good food. Best advice is to stick with the specialty Malaysian items, the Rendang is terrific. The only time I've seen people less than thrilled was when they went "safe" and ordered something like sweet and sour chicken. Nice staff and delicious food. Making me hungry typing this.

• Visited February 2011
Newark, New Jersey
“Delicious treat”
Reviewed May 24, 2011

Can't believe we missed this one for so long. The food was delicious. Great service.

• Visited May 2011
Roswell, Georgia
“Thanks for being one of the very few good restaurants in the area!”
Reviewed October 25, 2010

The owner is so nice, the service is excellent, the food is very good and well priced, the dining room is clean, just all around great, the only place I have found Asian food that I actually like in metro Atlanta, at last!

2 Thank mazeyday
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My wife and I get take-out here...”
Reviewed October 3, 2010

My wife and I get take-out here regularly. The food is always delicious, the service is good, and they have a huge menu. While they're not the cheapest take-out restaurant, the portions are tremendous so it's really a good deal. I'll typically get a dinner and several lunches for later in the week out of just one order.