“Neighborhood Gem”
Review of Brookwood Grill

Brookwood Grill
Ranked #4 of 352 Restaurants in Roswell
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: For over 20 years the Brookwood Grill restaurant has set the standard for exceptional dining in Roswell, GA. Upon entering Brookwood Grill, one will see 7500 square feet of warm wood and unique stacked stonework; smell the live hickory wood and hear the sounds of live entertainment featured nightly. Please come and dine with us in an elegant, friendly, and relaxed atmosphere
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Brookwood Grill is one of our favorite go to restaurants. It is consistently good food served in a warm and vibrant atmosphere. Portions are good sized and the pricing is reasonable. Locals frequent this restaurant which is really all you need to know.

1  Thank Roswell_Guy

Reviewed January 7, 2014

This is a restaurant that has long been established in the Roswell area and it is still
a good place to eat. Forgot how good their homemade rolls were and the nice selection
of wines. I have been eating here for 20+ years and always enjoy my meal . Tr

1  Thank Barbara J
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I chose this restaurant because of the excellent reviews, but was disappointed. It was a freezing cold night outside and we asked the hostess to put us at a warm table. It wasn't too busy and she sat us at table in the middle of the restaurant. Unfortunately it quickly started to feel cold, with a cold breeze. The server, Gabriel, who was otherwise very attentive, told us that all the tables were cold. We ordered our food and we ate it! On the way out we realized that the bar area was warmer and we wished we had had sat there. The hostess was now wearing a coat and taking people to the tables. I am sure that the food was good but it got so cold so quickly. It was a big disappointment. The restaurant managers should be ashamed of themselves for allowing their restaurant to get this cold. As a result of this horrible experience, I have nothing to add on the food or service

2  Thank flyingcolonel
Brookwoodgrill, General Manager at Brookwood Grill, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

Thank you for recently dining with us. I would like to apologize for your experience the other day. We had a problem with our air balancing system which we were waiting on a part to come in. Unfortunately it happened on the two coldest days we have had in recent memory. We have since fixed the issue. Again please accept my apology for the inconvenience this caused.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Have been to brookwood grill many times and was just there today. Consistent quality and service and excellent food. They do an excellent job of quality control and maintaining a high level of consistency. Excellent overall.........

Reviewed January 1, 2014

I went for an early dinner on New Years Eve.

It was very crowed. Upon my arrival, I was told that I would have a 45 minute wait or I could go to the bar for a first come first serve.

I went to the bar as asked for a menu which was promptly brought.

When I decided, the bartender (waitress) took my order.

My salad arrived within 5 minutes. I finished the salad, the plate was removed and about 10 more minutes, my meal arrived. I ordered something that I never ordered. It was fantastic. There was a large quantity of food, I took about half home to eat the next day.

Been to Brookwood Grill? Share your experiences!