“Our favorite place. Great food, music and service”
Review of Brookwood Grill

Brookwood Grill
Ranked #1 of 341 Restaurants in Roswell
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: For over 20 years the Brookwood Grill restaurant has set the standard for exceptional dining in Roswell, GA. Upon entering Brookwood Grill, one will see 7500 square feet of warm wood and unique stacked stonework; smell the live hickory wood and hear the sounds of live entertainment featured nightly. Please come and dine with us in an elegant, friendly, and relaxed atmosphere
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We love Brookwood Grill. The food is ALWAYS great, the ambiance cozy, the service great, and love the piano bar. The Mesquite they use infuses all meats with a perfect smoked flavor. And for a special treat, leave room for the Creme Brulee!

There are newer reviews for Brookwood Grill

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My favorite restaurant in all of Atlanta. The food is always great with a distinctive taste. Some of our favorites are the French Onion soup, Chicken Tenders and all of their salads. You can recommend Brookwood and know that they will deliver a great meal and excellent service.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

I'm surprised by the good reviews because we found the food to be way overpriced and of no flavor. The smoke on the steaks did nothing and for the price I really am at a loss as to why people like this place.

We both ordered strip steaks, one looked like a steak and the other looked like pork, and tasted like pork, but they assured us it wasn't. I travel every week and this eat out so believe me when I say you should seriously think twice before going here.

Forgot to mention the service; a gentlemen next to us kept waving his credit card around to try to get someone to help him and that was at 6:00 pm when there weren't that many people there.

1  Thank bfchef
Brookwoodgrill, General Manager at Brookwood Grill, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

We have sent a private response to this guest. We only use Certified Angus Beef for our steaks and only from the top 15% of all cuts.

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

My family and I brought my mother in law here and she absolutely loved her food. My mother had the salmon which was recommended by our server and she loved it! I had a ribeye that was pretty average, definitely not the best I've had but it was okay. Every one else seem to be pleased with their food but I did expect a better steak. If you're looking for a good steak, I would recommend some other choices such as Ruth Chris, Bones, Woodfire Tavern, or Capital Grill if you're a big steak eater.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

This is casual fine dining at its best....Applebee's and Chili's cant compare to this restaurant. Their chicken strips, salads and sandwiches are great. The ambiance is great as well, check their website or call the location of your choice before you go for specials!

Brookwoodgrill, General Manager at Brookwood Grill, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Thank you for dining with us recently. We take great pride in our standards and I'm very happy you enjoyed your evening with us. We have established a loyal clientele over the years and consider you to be an irreplaceable part of that group. We look forward to seeing you again soon.