“Thursday night is Lobster night”
Review of Noca Eatery

Noca Eatery
Reserve with OpenTable
Noca Eatery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 371 Restaurants in Roswell
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 7, 2016

The Thursday night lobsters are now $16 (no longer $15) but still a bargain. We split a Noca Salad and along with a drink before dinner this is enough for us. The outside dining is quite pleasant and we always get the same waiter, Mark, who provides us with excellent service. We've never ordered anything other than the lobster.

Reviewed June 28, 2016

This is our go-to place for a spontaneous dinner out in Roswell. The patio is a perfect place to unwind and enjoy a consistently excellent dining experience every time !! We love to go on half price wine night & enjoy the attentive service of Robin and her co-staff. The food rarely disappoints & if on the off chance that we're not 100% satisfied, this staff actually cares about your satisfaction & will do what it takes to make you a happy customer. I highly recommend the Noca salad & the scallop entree with risotto -- truly the best in town !!!

Reviewed June 15, 2016 via mobile

We came to Noca for a research and development trip. We run a tavern in North GA. . We found the drinks too sweet and much of the food seemed frozen. If it weren't for our Server, Jaimie, we would not have enjoyed ourselves. Jaimie was amazing and her suggestions made our experience. Jaimie knows her craft and tends to her guests as their needs demand.

Reviewed June 6, 2016

This is a great little restaurant located in a house near the historic district of Roswell, Georgia. NOCA has an active bar with a very good selection of drinks. The menu is excellent. There is something for everyone. I had the steak frites which, for $24, was great value and was prepared to perfection. We were a party of six and everyone enjoyed their choices. The scallops were great as was the salmon special. The only think keeping me from awarding 5 stars is the noise level. It was almost impossible to hear our server or talk with each other at the table.

Reviewed May 24, 2016

It was a girls night out on a Saturday night. We were seated quickly. The atmosphere was great. We sat under the stars. We ordered the beef tenderloin and grouper. The beef presentation was pathetic. The veal jus was smothered on the steak. Looked awful. My girlfriend didn't finish her meal. My grouper was dried out. During my meal, the server and assistant attempted to remove my plate before I had completed my meal. I got the feeling I was being rushed. For the price, I'll try somewhere else next time.