“Best accidental find”

Roswell Provisions
Ranked #33 of 373 Restaurants in Roswell
Cuisines: French
Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

Had the chicken salad sandwich and the French dip. Hands down the best chicken salad I have ever eaten. The French dip was delicious with real fresh shaved beef. The tomato bisque was different but in the best way and the ratatouille was like a symphony of flavors in my mouth. My wife and I both remarked at how long it had been since we had such an outstanding meal!

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

Delighted to find this gem of a restaurant where we were served by one of the friendliest and happiest server's we've encountered on our trip to the USA. Unfortunately didn't get his name. I ordered the vegetable crepe and my husband had the chicken baguette. We both found our meals delicious and we were only sorry we had no room for desert. We sat inside which was lovely and cool as it was a very humid day. The ambience and decor added to a very enjoyable lunch stop and we would definitely recommend this place.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 27, 2017

We went here for a rehearsal dinner and it was perfect! Great food and such a neat, older building. Would love to go back when in town again.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed July 26, 2017

Second time for lunch here and both times, we were not disappointed. Both times, I had the quiche and served with a salad was the perfect portions size and delicious. Great old building and definitely lunch on the balcony if weather permits. However, inside on a very hot day was comfortable with enough separation from other diners to be able to have a private conversation.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed June 28, 2017 via mobile

Lovely environment! Friendly, nice waiter. Good although not awesome lunch in the bistro upstairs. Delicious baked goods.

Date of visit: June 2017