“Cozy front porch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I ate here with some coworkers and enjoyed the time we spent here. I ate the grits and shrimp with tomatoes. Itwas very good and surprised me how much I liked it for dinner. I hate the coconut cream pie for Deseret and wouldn't recommend that to anyone. It wasnt very creamy.

1  Thank John L
There are newer reviews for Nine Street Kitchen

Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

I agree with the other reviews. We had two paninis, a cup of soup, and three drinks between the two of us and our bill was $61. The sandwiches were mediocre at best and the entire staff acted like we were inconveniencing them. We also had to ask for silverware, refills of water, etc. Not even close to worth the price.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

My wife and I go here often and will even bring the "teens" - we get few complaints from the kids as everyone can find something on the menu!! In the spring and summer there usually live guitar music and great seating outside - they even have "picnic" areas outside on the lawn if you want to relax under the shade trees...This is right on the main drag in Roswell, so it is great for people watching

1  Thank NorthAtlantaTourist
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We ended up here the first time by accident because a restaurant we had wanted to get in quit serving food (at 10 pm on a Saturday night!). It has since become one of our favorite places to go. The ambiance of a patio setting, picnics on the lawn, and at night, twinkling lights, and standing heaters and blankets for that evening chill. To top it off, there is always live music on the balcony at night, which is when we frequent this place. During the day, the crowds fill this quaint little restaurant, which is family run I've heard (the best kind!). Their service is unmatched, as they are quick to greet you and get you seated and with menus. Once ordered, the food comes very quickly and it is always piping hot, and well flavored. They check on us often and sometimes chat like an old friend would. This places deserves 5 stars for the wonderful quality of their food and the total service package that comes with eating here. Don't leave Rosell without stopping in for a bite here first.

Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

Get ready to ask for every single thing you need. That included napkins and silverware. Our server was completely inexperienced and had to ask someone else every question. This is unacceptable for a restaurant that the cheapest drink is $10 and entree is $12.